How to Win My Husband Over - Ch. 95

I like how there's an audience for this kiss of theirs. Man just screwed himself.

Last edited:
I would really like if that is how it works out but I doubt most of that audience will take it as a forced relationship thing ;-;
The dude is kissing his sister, the obviously-unwilling fiance of the local nobility... in front of the other local nobility. This guy's committed at least three big oofs right there. In front of the rest of the important nobles. It's over for him no matter how they take it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW EW EW EW EW EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW EWWWWWWWWW EW EW EWWW

Dex-chan lover
this is disgusting wtf please someone tell me things will get better idc at this point 😭😭😭

The dude is kissing his sister, the obviously-unwilling fiance of the local nobility... in front of the other local nobility. This guy's committed at least three big oofs right there. In front of the rest of the important nobles. It's over for him no matter how they take it.
If it was anyone but Freya there, I would have hope. But she’s crazy and would be the first to spin this to her rid of Ruby. Unfortunately, I think it’s going to get worse before it gets better. Makes me sick just thinking about it.

I SCREAMED🤮🤮 EEEEWWWWW EEEEWWWW EEEEWWW EEEWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! GROSSS KILL HIM KILL HIM NOW!!!! HE NEEEDS TO BE PUT TO DEATH IMMEDIATELY KILLL HIM AND RESCUE HER PLEASE PLEASE SAVE HERRR

Users who are viewing this thread