Human Ranch - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Infiltrate

Dex-chan lover
COCKADOODLEDOOOOO!! I guess all prisoners will turn into giant chickens at the age of 20, and the women will be used to breed cross species human/chicken children with super intelligence. Ops, wrong manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Idc if this place has magic, that demon chicken that looks bigger than them does *not* fit inside that ostrich egg.

@Chaosking1236 i think he looked bigger because he was closer to the "camera" they show us the size of the eggs and the creature a couple of times and it was consistent it would be weird if it sudenly got the size of a human. They will fight that thing next chapter and if its big the author is stupid as hell. If it did grow rapidly he should have had a panel to show it

@Nk9bjP4A i think they are just trying to mass produce something that tastes as well as humans, we grow slow as hell

what in seven hells, this isn't comorragh!

(Everything is better when you pretend it is actually 40k. For example, try imagining a random Danmachi episode as 40k.)

Dex-chan lover
Guessing they crossbreed humans with whatever the fuck was that.

They should focus on making their lives better before escaping, who knows how long it will take but at least they won't make girls be abused.

Genius my ass.

Users who are viewing this thread