Human Ranch - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Good and Evil

He's doing unnecessary stuff for her like she went looking for it, if this screws him up then we know who to blame.

Dex-chan lover
No way he could dismember a corpse that large without making a bloody mess of bodily fluids and rotten stench.

They should kill the snitch bitch.

Dex-chan lover
Oh hello character with no interesting physical features who author didn't even bother to name! I wonder how you fit in the story!

Oh, I get why this manga has so many plot holes, its a character-driven story. The characters, their reactions to the world around them, and the actions they have on others is the focus of the story, I think thats why this manga doesn't fill in plot hokes, its really a shame it picked a theme that would exasperate the issues.

Power Uploader
Indeed, there are some big question marks about certain things happening like... 'where did the blood from the body go when the elf visited the laundry room?', 'why didn't the snitch say who was killed and the elf search for him or demand he comes to him', 'why did the author want the girls to use a bland pipe(?!) and not just strangle him to be bloodless?' but as @TimeVolt mentioned is more a psychological thriller rather than an isekai...

Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, once I turn my brain off from the sheer amount of shounen and isekai I have in my follows, this manga gets waaay easier to read.
I'm normally a very logical and nitpicky person, whenever I go see a movie, even one I really want to watch and am looking forward to, I always manage to nitpick away all of its flaws, with the only exception in recent memory being my first viewing of The Last Jedi, at the time I had watched it, I still had neutral feelings for the first movie and it was my first in-theater viewing in a very long time, but thats getting off track, I often manage to completely ignore plot holes and other such stuff in manga and books, this might just mean that i'm bad at reviewing books and manga, or it might mean that they are too immersive to review them while reading them.

Users who are viewing this thread