Human Ranch - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Hidden Feelings

Double-page supporter
This author writes dumb isekai and survival stuff like this...check out his profile, it surprised me.

Is it the first time the cliffhanger followed through? Spiced up by revealing they had feelings for each other, but he rejected her to prioritize his club.
I'm not sure I follow her logic though, as if only a boyfriend would get angry his friend is getting raped in front of him .

@ramzy
damn at least cuck the MC
Is he even close enough with the girl?

Dex-chan lover
jum why you neglecting us😭😭woke up every morning sad thinking jum probably wouldn't upload Human Ranch today😰Thank god it ended though😆

@mattpotato he was going to ship them if they would have punched that guy for the same reason, even though a black eye or busted lip will heal. Hymen won't go back together. So you have to take that "damaging the product" rule as literal. All pretty dumb I know but damage and damage.

Also, I have no such rules when I eat a burger although I'm sure there are.

Dex-chan lover
@thisguyhere17 Not just that. This whole rape shit could've been avoided if they just held the guy down and just sat on top of his back, arms and legs while they tied his hands and feet together with their clothes. It seemed to work just fine when Yuuki was holding down Akira all by himself. They could've even did a choke hold on him that would've weakened him or passed him out for a several seconds while they were tying him up.

This whole rape shit is ntr just for the sake stupid ntr.

@DeadToReal if i remember correctly they can't fight back because that guy is being protected(has connections) by the elf. if they do fight back, he will be reported and be shipped leaving the girl alone and open to more assault, if they fight back and killed him, the elf will know, will conduct an investigation and with the suspicion heavy on them(remember that the elf still thinks that they have his card) will most likely be found guilty even without evidence and be shipped. remember that they need man power to escape, if they lose him there the probability of them all escaping will go down, which is why they held him down even though they also don't want to and that's why i think that the girl didn't fight back either because she know the implications of her action if she struggled and fight back.

Dex-chan lover
@mattpotato The rules are they can't "damage the goods", despite Natsumi's hymen being damaged. There's no reason why they couldn't have held the guy down without "damaging" him since that's exactly what Yuuki did when Akira wanted to kill the asshole. If all it took for them to get shipped was for someone to report them for fighting, the elf could've simply just lied about the whole thing without going through the trouble of setting them up in the first place. Remember, there are 4 of them and the guy was focused on raping Natsumi. They could've just tackled him when he with his pants down when he was looking at Natsumi.

I mean couldn’t have they just overpowered him, not hurt him ,and pin him down? Like this the MC really that smart? Idk anymore
Oh also I think the dude is confused on who likes who bc the that’s the other dude’s woman not that dude’s woman tho I am just a bit confused on why the MC didn’t get piss is he some type of simp/beta? Ig he is one of those were he needs a friend to get piss from him😒

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love irrational rape chapters. None of their thinking made any sense and I'm pretty livid.

Personally I'd have preferred this chapter if we had got 15 pages of rape and 5 pages of tedious backstory rather than the other way around, but oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread