Human Ranch - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Hidden Feelings

Bruh I thought I was too corrupted to feel anything when I read shit like this but 😭
Someone please kill the guy.

In all honesty I feel bad for him but as long as the MC's girl is okay I'm fine. That doesn't change the fact that i would've killed him by shoving pipes up his ass then hide the body.

Fed-Kun's army
Akira's great. I could never get angry for someone else like that, probably.

Author did it... Must admit I was persuaded he didn't have the balls to do that.

My bad and now I'm depressed.

No matter how many times I see ntr I'll never get use to it.

Alright i got a question about this one i know that the author was purposefully trying to give a sense of helplessness and loss from reading this bit a real low point if you will. But my honest to god realistic response would have been to pull out my **** as well and at least threaten to rape the dude. That would have gotten him to backoff and I'm sure that the elf wouldn't have wanted to watch and get involved so it could be a nice peaceful solution... weird and out of place for a story like this yeah but its a completely reasonable conclusion to come to i think.

Dex-chan lover
Are you fucking serious? Lmao motherfucker would have gone the way of the fatso, express shipping. So fucking dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Damn that was a hopeless situation, they could restrain him but even just a scratch and they would be shipped to butcher immediately.

Poor Natsumi :fml:

Contributor
This is stupid.

They could just restrain him, or keep her in their arms close.

Dex-chan lover
This is stupid.

They could just restrain him, or keep her in their arms close.
So much he would have a single mark, they would end up on the next shipment. Game was rigged from the start.

If only they would fuck him up when he raped that girl in a dark secluded corner back then, but they chosen to let it pass.

Users who are viewing this thread