Human Ranch

Double-page supporter
Let's see, it's called Human Ranch, the horror tag gives that title some weight, there are sexy ladies on the cover, and the two men don't look too generic, I'm in!

Dex-chan lover
damn the description says something like: Tachibana Yuki goes on a school trip with his classmates on an empty road, the bus takes another road but when they notice it, is too late. They are taken to another world to a mysterious facility to be elf food. will they be able to scape from the facility guarded by magic and demons?

Dex-chan lover
Stupid like hell plot, but human cattle tag is one of my favorites ...
I feel conflicted.

I know overpopulation is a thing, but Japan is known for its declining birth rate. Didn’t the mangaka consider the fact it be pretty dumb of the gov to sacrifice it’s own future for whatever the elves are offering?

Or the author is just abandoning common sense for the sake of plot.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldnt breeding the human and only occasionally import additional breeding stock to improve the gene pool be a more efficient method? I guess the author just want to go straight for the shock factor.

Where do you go when the start is so mediocre. The art is meh and inconsistent. The story seems rushed and generic so far. Maybe the future gore will make up for it but this feels like trash from the start.

Edit: The author also did "The Friends-Eater Classroom." I expect nothing but trash and rape for drama now.

Dex-chan lover
Didn’t the half-elves from Tales of Symphonia pull the same shit? Minus the eating.

Users who are viewing this thread