Human Ranch

That first volume was actually pretty good. I've missed the good resistance stories where people actually struggle. Hope it keeps getting scanlated!

Surprisingly good honestly, i like this one a lot. Deserves like a 7.5 or an 8 imo, based on how some trash manga that are MUCH worse than this are MUCH higher rated than this

Dex-chan lover
For having cannibal elves running a gulag, this was remarkably tedious and dull.
The concept was interesting but the story is phoned in.

@doomtc always cross the street when you see a pack of elves walking towards you and of course, don't ever get caught lackin

save sena? why? she made her choice without hesitation, she chose her club members and being a sex toy over you and her friends. drop her and save urself and ur group. shes shown to make brain dead decisions, shes gonna be a liability and possibly cause the MC's down fall.

Those dark stories really love to make my blood boil lol. It's always the point of being powerless. However i think the story is also a interesting reminder how we treat animals or how life isn't predictable or fair in any way. If you are powerless, you are done for.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the dumbest and most retarded mangas I have ever read.

@Tamerlane Can you explain why? I quite think the concept is quite unique, the execution may not be quite up to par, but certainly not worthy of the tag "dumbest ... manga i've ever read". It's quite unusual to see such a short dismissal from one as articulate as you.

Users who are viewing this thread