Human Ranch

Dex-chan lover
The tags aren’t an exaggeration. This contains violence, gore, horror, rape, and a lot of other uncomfortable things. If you find any of these not to your liking, I highly advise NOT reading this.

Otherwise, I found the story to be interesting. Definitely not a 4/10. Closer to a 6.5/10. I might even increase my rating depending on how the plot progresses.

trashfire that i cant stop reading
basically prison break+isekai combined but with plot holes, try hard to be evil/bad characters and magical creatures.
wouldnt recommend unless you like stuff thats 5/10

Dex-chan lover
127 people voted it 1/10
127 Elf sympathizers

Story is not half bad. I have seen worst rated more than 7.0

Dex-chan lover
that cover reminded me of that one console game (forgot its name) that has a bunch of hot prisoners that you had to help escape, if you fail to do so, you get stripped/naked shots out of them.

@Fuko it's funny, people wouldn't read about it, but they'd kill to rate it.

Fed-Kun's army
I read this and I cant believe people rate it so low because the word 'rape', even in a situation that this manga presents, in the moment we saw the leaders we knew that some hold power and being so Young they would do it... There is nothing wrong with it, in that fictional World, I mean, as mc said, good or evil arent the same in a weird World or circunstance, and they would do anything to survive or not become crazy.

It felt shallow. The story and the characters. I dont know why.. probbly bcs the expression and how author potray how the characters are? especially the kid mc with 10 monitors that supposed to look smart lol its so stupid

Bad art, bland characters, zero substance. I can feel like my IQ dropping just by reading this.

Double-page supporter
This one is really bland at first, but it gets interesting as it goes on. I would guess people rated so low because they read a couple of chapters and thought the story would be heavily focused on the sexual violence tag, but it's not at all.

no fuck no this the worst like i only have question that is WHY???????????????????????????????????
it sucks

I guess it is me being edgy, but I enjoy the story. I mean ok the situation is not logical but neither is 90 percent of fantasy manga.

Look forward to see how it will end.

clicks on manga with sexual violence tag
continues to read
sees rape
rates it as a 1/10 because he's offended

Users who are viewing this thread