Human Ranch

Dex-chan lover
@rephikul You might think. But if you look at the slave trade era in the Americas and the Caribbean, they didn't really start breeding slaves, either in the US or places like Brazil, Jamaica etc., until the British navy closed off the trade. Up to then they just literally worked them to death in a few years and bought new ones.

Double-page supporter
I havent read this yeet. but just seeing the title, all I could think of was "to the ranch!!, send her to the ranch!"

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy
The difference is that back then slave trading WAS legal AND the entities involved do not have the funding capability of nation states. Discounting the mana cost of the mass teleport spell, there're nothing to stop the government of japan (or anywhere else really) to create a breeding facility at a remote island. The risk of literally selling off otherwise normal civilians as food is absolutely unfathomable in a first world country like japan. If the deal was so amazing they'd otherwise have much better odds of simply asking for volunteers, mayan style. Or just legalize kidney trades again.

Dex-chan lover
@rephikul Well, I have no argument with that. It's a silly premise on the face of it. And the Japanese government would never use Japanese nationals for something like that anyway--they'd grab Indonesians or something. Well, possibly they'd snatch people who'd ended up blackmailed by the Yakuza into working on reactor cleanup jobs and pretend they were just covering up radiation deaths, but even that only for the first batch or so until they could arrange some pipeline from somewhere poor and destabilized populated by people they're racist about.

@rephikul
The elf Chris said it was expensive to bring humans there. So far there no mention about mana and there's no sign of magic so far, only the vector arm looking power.
Human meat is expensive and in high demand. Such they must be getting humans from many worlds and if there is no magic involved or really advanced magic, then that would put them way ahead of a lot of civilisations on our level.

I'm guessing student nationals are being selected out of a lack of choice, hell Chris or other elven farmers may already be going to other countries to get people as well.
The field trip is probably one of several scenarios the government has set up to sell the victims.

If this is just a corrupt government selling people and there are other options, then that's really fucking dumb. I hope the story isn't that poorly written.

We don't know how long this has been going on for and the elves may not have the patience for such a thing.
The later raw chapters indicate some sort of crossbreeding experiments going on... Maybe those are the alternatives being looked at. I didn't really see any world-building so it must just be in the text.
I wonder if there's more to the lore here as I could see them going to the wrong world and potentially pissing off humans who could wage war with them on a more level playing field. I doubt that'll be explored or just mentioned in passing.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty dumb ranch, especially when you've already seen the livestock. Just drug them or w/e magic bullshit to screw with their minds while keeping their bodies in good shape. Why bother explaining anything to them, HELL why do they understand each others languages, you've already proven you can incapacitate a whole school bus of people. They must already know the human realm and how dangerous information can be. At least the promise netherland was at least a little believable in its premise.

@Azure2290
There's a lot of missing info on the way the elves are doing things. Hopefully it'll be explained.

I think it's simply they don't care and/or are saving money/resources for greater profit?

It's an isekai but it sucks. Like Promised Neverland meets Ingoshima.

@smape
Except I think it was the elves being eaten/raped in that one.

all author works are garba... khm sorry isekai or gar... KHM! sorry HOT GARBAGE
fanfic level no more, wish i could hide manga by author

Comments section for this author’s works or other isekais are always the same haha

Same people bitching and crying but they can’t help but read the works. You guys are so tsun tsun 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Looks interesting. But if the author is anything to go by, the plot will draaag a bit. I'm gonna wait till the raws are completed 1st before reading.

I'll be honest, this seems like something an LN would have, so is this an adaptation or it really is an original manga?

Read the first chapter and is exactly what the description makes it sound like Trash.

Dex-chan lover
This is like if someone wished to get Isekai'd into a fantasy world with elves, and got a twisted version of it.

Users who are viewing this thread