Human Ranch

Blergh NTR. It’s a shame they don’t have a tag for that so I could add it to my filters.

just saw on top chapter reading, wow the rating is pretty bad and saw lot negative comment. im pretty curious but don't want to read and give a hard feeling. anyone can give a spoiler whisper me :)))

Dex-chan lover
Can this be treated like hentai with a gore tag? (I say that because why is there an ecchi tagged along with horror?)

Shit just got interesting
Keep them coming let them cry the tears which only fuel my desire for more of your work

This one is extremely interesting read all 18~ chapters.

I feel like it got rated 1s because people just can’t handle it and are only lured in by the cover page. Yes tiddies are nice and of course there’s gore but it’s not even that bad tbh just more blood then anything.

If you cannot handle this then dont rate it so negatively or just don’t read it.

I haven't read this yet, but I will now. I assume it is about a band of humans recently crushed mercilessly by Dwarfs pillaging supplies while on an expedition, now scoured from the land, the few remaining human survivors inadvertently plunged into the cannibalistic clutches of ELVES. Being eternal enemies of dwarves for prohibiting the chopping of trees, this madness continues until the victorious expedition begins the return journey, upon which a small detachment led by Subotai Dorf decides to split on a detour and go adventuring and scouting in the general direction of what just so coincidentally happens to be the home of our eponymous ELVES.

Oh snap, it's not Dwarf Fortress... not at all. It's a warp-twisted Eldar world from Warhammer! Fuck it's worse than cannibal elves.

Dex-chan lover
This thing gave me a fucking rape sense. Now anytime I turn on a chapter of anything even hentai my chest tingles.

What's with all the 1s ... Looks more like an organised tear down ?
I mean it is not a Master piece but it is good enough to be above 5 or 6 ?
Yes not everybody's cup of tea.... but that is why we have genres dear kids..
I do not see it as a 3 in any way , there are mindbogglingly bad stuff out-there with better score.

We have a bit of Sex, echi, some drama and romance, a prison break vibe, an ok MC that is not a one trick pony( by the power of my Deusexmachina power i Win ), some up's and downs ... and a promise that it cen develope in to so much more.

I expected a steaming pile of shit. Don't get me wrong its still a steaming pile of shit. But its a steaming pile of shit that got me invested in it. Have a go at it. The author made the women useless as fuck tho.

At first, it supposed to be like Promise Neverland. Then it's starting to be like Akame ga Kill spin off, Hinowa something. I firgot the name. It's suppose to be trying to escape from the ranch, and it changed into revenge/justice type story like Akame ga Kill.
Yep, I already read until chapter 19. It's making me depressed when I remembered chapter 18.

The author already brave enough to make that chapter, maybe there will be more violence and some death for male character, just to drive more hatred toward the villain.
Maybe the male character that got NTR will die, and the female goes crazy and suicide.
It will be so messed up if that truly happen.

Group Leader
NTR, this shitty series has NT fucking R. It has a deserved rating of 3.9, I would argue lower. NTR

Dex-chan lover
3gxJj8h.png

Users who are viewing this thread