Human Ranch

Aggregator gang
There's a part of me that can't respect how trashy it is. At the same time, there's just enough tension to make me want to know what happens next.

Very interesting story
Needs a new look in what is right or wrong and what is food

Didn't know that we got so many Snowflake reviews, but it won't be the first time that works get badly rated for superficial things. I'm just gonna say for all readers who are about to begin to read this work:

The ecchi part isn't forced nor is it the main point of the story. It is rather a small fan service addition and a very small one at that. The sexual violence obviously is just a element to emphasize the difficulty of the situation. So it is not something that is supposed to make you sexual erected, but rather it is supposed to make you disgusted and feel empathy for the people. The start of the story feels kinda weak, but it does get better. So give it a chance and don't push it away to early. If you are a fan of darker stories like Gantz and Survival themes like Promised Neverland, I do think this work isn't bad.

So far i would rate the story this way:

Art 8/10
Plot 7/10
Overall 7.5/10

I dont know what i should think about this manga.
It puts me between two chairs and neither of them is comfortable.
Can you consider this to our production of food, for me no.
But those darker mangas show the dark side or when you have power of human nature like all stories that were written and all creatures we have created it is only a extraction of human behaviours to display it better.

I want to see where this story goes and if this ongoing lead to something darker or something interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@fall19 Bro they just saw the fucking cover and were like oooo titties saw rape and a girl getting stomped out and there pansy side decides to rate it horrible because they can't stand the very clear tags

Dex-chan lover
bruh more than 100 people rate this thing 1?? Like it's not the best but wtf😂😂

New raw chapter show a real NTR.
That's surprising.
Poor girl. I hope she don't suicide.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I don't understand why the low rating.
The story is nicely written and they do well in explaining/uncovering the stuff.

If it's not your type of entertainment, then don't read it.

I feel like a lot of the reader are those who eat spicy food intentionally then blame the chef for the food being spicy.

When orcs and elves live together in harmony....... I'm in this bitch till the end.

Me: Mom can we have The Promised Neverland?
Mom: No we have The Promised Neverland at home.
The Promised Neverland at home:

@johnpoop2529
You need to be open minded and people can have different fetish than you.

Also you may put a spoiler maybe because it give some hint of what will happen.

Dex-chan lover
@portable I don't need to put a spoiler because there is literally a sexual violence tag, and this goes beyond a fetish. A fetish is liking your toes licked or something, if I murder someone that's not a fetish. It just creeps me out how people can enjoy this

@johnpoop2529
I do not understand your logic the fact it has sexual violence does not mean it has ntr or rape in it.

This manga https://mangadex.org/title/57573/ijimekaeshi-fukushuu-no-31 is tagged sexual violence still there is no rape in it.

You are not the guy deciding what is a fetish or not. The fact that the fetish is creepy or disgusting does not mean that it is not a fetish. You can check the definition of a fetish in wikipedia.

I just do not understand people in general that come into a manga which they dislike the topic and focus and complain about it.
You have a summary, you have tag why did you ever opened up this manga ? And stop shaming people for liking thing that you dislike.

Users who are viewing this thread