Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I was laughing so hard from the vaporized sky dragon all the way to the vanishing moon. This series takes overpower to One Punch levels.

Group Leader
At first I was super bored then at the end I was laughing like a madwoman. Poor moon!

Aggregator gang
That poor dragon was just minding its own business when some asshole human had to come along and vaporize it.

Humans are terrible.

But whoa, destroying that moon would disrupt the tides and affect the weather, among many other things. That's one large nearby source of gravity, instantly gone.

If you can destroy a moon, you can destroy the planet. Good thing he was aiming up instead of down. (lol)

Dragon: What did I do to deserve this??
Blue Moon: I feel you, Mr. Dragon, I feel too much... Humans these days... At least I don't have to care for the weather, tides and all those things anymore. Might as well reincarnate.

Dex-chan lover
Uh...wow. Would it be more or less damaging if he tried to replace the moon with a new one? He could probably do that, right?

Better yet, try reversing time.

Double-page supporter
Blue moon: Dies*
Red moon: Im gonna end this planet's career ocean tides

Dex-chan lover
Is there a lower level spell for him to try? Since the one she uses appears to be able to act like a shot from the Death Star. Maybe something not intended for offensive use in the first place, like a spell that's just barely enough to make a spark so you can start a campfire with kindling and whatnot.

Dex-chan lover
And then the moon reincarnated into another world.

"In my past life I was the Moon but got destroyed in one hit by someone from another world so this time I plan to live my SLOW-LIFE in the countryside."

The isekais write themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread