Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Jeez, the guy goes on offensive with Ria (yeah, he failed, but not because he lacked balls) and you still call him a pussy. I mean, he deserved a bit of a trust in himself.

@Ovdose
Wait, this one doesn't have [redacted] like the one in chapter 7!
Not that it means anything, heh.

@traveling_chef
Well, corrupt nobles predating on females are just that close to Japanese lore, see "obi mawashi". Also, you said it yourself, authors do it for shock value. Corruption and robbery are too casual. Murders just doesn't cut it anymore (even if it is much worse of a crime in reality). Tortures, rape and pedophilia would be too much for a light-hearted comedy manga, but mangakas have a tendency to downplay them (blackmail also) to a mere plot device or even a joke.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger Remember how bear-girl was cured by using his hair? That's an indication it might have a gradual permanent effect. Also, this. They're using his 'relics' to "strengthen [their] magic power".

Dex-chan lover
i guess i should have expected that kind of cockblock, it does make sense

Double-page supporter
@HYBRID_BEING don't get me wrong, I know that. they still paint the author as too lazy to come up with good story hooks. Rapist and Molestors especially make my blood boil and seeing as I'm trying to escape the horrors of reality by reading mostly lighthearted fantasy adventures I would rather not subject myself to those topics in the fiction I read.

it might not be a "PC" outlook but if I met a rapist IRL I would without a shred of doubt in my mind, beat the hell out of them. I can't do that to novel and manga villains so Ill just pass on the rage blue balls, seeing those kinds of people and the acts they commit gives me, in my reading library.

and resorting to using Rape as shock value in your story is just hitting that low hanging fruit instead of coming up with a good reason to hate the villain.

Group Leader
What the fuck is he even afraid of? He's the strongest being that exists, why not just pound everyone in the ground that want to go against him. So annoying this wimp.

Dex-chan lover
why is the black square so far left on her left tit? Has the artist never gotten a tit job, seen a tit job or just plain seen breasts?

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone
I see what you mean. But with the 'wonders' of translation, it could be misworded rather easily.
But we still haven't actually seen any improvement power-wise from any of the girls. Healing is one thing, actual growth is another.
The only one we actually know keeps some is the slime. Its pretty much the whole reason she looks human, remember?

Dex-chan lover
Someone's about to get slapped into next century... if not just obliterated without a trace.

You know what I would like? Him to offer a bundle of his hair (and/or maybe a vial of saliva or blood) to the king, and be like "So, how much protection can I get for my friends for this?"

Dex-chan lover
@Riger We haven't seen it true. But it has been implied. Ria did not consume any 'relic' right before this, but still implies she has power from it.
Same chapter it's implied Millea was kidnapped for having 'human power' in her. So maybe it has no permanent effect, but it does have a residual effect. With continued exposure, we can assume it will build up their power.

He reciprocated his partners feelings. I so glad, a mature MC.

Dex-chan lover
Eh dude, is there no law in your country that a nobleman can just grab a passing commoner and make them your slaves? That's just utterly stupid. A country like that won't even last 10 years before the commoners rise up with pitch forks and torches.

Dex-chan lover
@traveling_chef
Well, it's not the kind of manga that goes for fruits hanging out of reach, that's for sure.
...But then again, it kinda does with MC growing a pair. Ugh, that's confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread