Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
So you're telling me that the water is so cloudy you can't see him in it, even though we can so easily? Manga logic, right?

Dex-chan lover
@Riger It's no different from movie scenes that are "pitch black" with the characters stumbling around blind, yet it's bright enough to see the actors perfectly, so I don't see the problem.

Dex-chan lover
As long as the people don't get too close, he really won't be seen. The refraction of the water would make it difficult to see him.

Dex-chan lover
"At the last second"
Come on man, you took more time picturing Rose's breasts than actually trying to reach Bear-chan's village...

The harem mc are are mostly 'PUSH-OVER' type,I guess the girls in harem likes 'YES' mc [--_--]

Double-page supporter
Umm...human tea bag. Dip in spa and create instant superhuman tonic.

Although I'm betting that the author isn't going to consider this, creating a plot hole.

Dex-chan lover
irvA14G.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro

yeah that seems about right.

Also....
won´t the capital get superpowered females from this if he starts swetting?

Contributor
This is the first time I see someone wearing a Vietnamese long dress in a manga.

Fed-Kun's army
He just needs to think about going back and the ticket will send him away. He just needs to focus on that instead of the hottie straddling him. He’s doomed.

Dex-chan lover
>This Author, i sense he has this kind of fetish to Hotel/Inn Receptionist base on the character design of the floor guardians...
Or maybe, he has this fetish to national costume of different countries to his likings, base on his experience while travelling around the world and can't et out of his head those beautiful ladies out there wearing such attire...

> Misuzu in her attire, i feel like she was a single and a new young mother...

> "By the way, let try to picture Milea-cans face (showed as pixelize)"
Hahahahaha, i never thought i am used to see pixelized picture that i didnt even react when seeing her face drawn like that.
Too much watching pixelized movies will train your brain really hard to remember those regions being masked with to let your brain do the automatic editing and making it clear like a 4K resolution photos...

> MC teleported to Rose bath. Now MC has his sweat and body taste in the water, then that bath will be able to produce a splendid bath water cola in a container of 250ml selling for astonishing 10,000USD each

Users who are viewing this thread