Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~

Dex-chan lover
Sure it feels kind of garbage, but this kind of garbage is snack sized enough to mindlessly enjoy.

I will not read some fucking censored bullshit. I dont mind if the mangaka censors it but not the people throwing black blocks every where.

I will not read some fucking censored bullshit. I dont mine if the mangaka censors it but not the people throwing black blocks every where.

I guess you'll have to find your cartoon nipples elsewhere?

Contributor
Complaining about not finding cartoon nipples in your japanese-made drawings is the most asinine activity I can conceive. Hell, is there a Guiness record for that?

Dex-chan lover
Uh-huh. But why would those cartoon nipples offend anyone so much he'd block them with the use of black blocky art of paint.exe?

Dex-chan lover
I worry that the forcing of censorship pushes for people to act out to sedate their growing needs causing rape to become more common. If you want an example just look at the Catholic church. Across the globe they preach abstinence and their priest have to swear off relationships. Given the separation geographically between the congregations it is surprising how sexual misconduct with minors is so prevalent within their ranks across the planet.

Dex-chan lover
you dont just Casually destroy the moon....... lets hope that he can fix it like they did in dragonball xD
sure they might have two of them, but if a planet loses a moon its going to be HUGE impacts on the eco system.
if it doesn't get fixed, it's going to kickstart a cataclysm.

Hahahahahahahaha are you crazy?

Destroy a moon and say that the moon fault being to brittle?

Dex-chan lover
One thing: No, you just don't destroy the moons like that without a trace!
Secondly: I thought you should reduce spoilers in general comments (but i case of this shit whatever)
Thirdly: japan is weird indeed

Double-page supporter
Man i hate this story so much now. The MC just too useless & pathetic. The writer doesn't deserve to be illustrated! When his eyes went empty about his former life,that's just stupid. I love otaku MCs but at least they didn't regret and stayed optimistic.

Fed-Kun's army
Curse you, square of family friendliness!
It is to be expected, I guess, since the raw used came directly from nicoseiga.

Users who are viewing this thread