Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~

Dex-chan lover
wypipo be like

I, who have obtained the strongest power through my race, have decided to enjoy this seemingly stress-free life to the fullest.

This series is crap.

Ria look retarded due to the way the betrayal scene was set up, and how willingly she was to trust a Yōji she just met.
The manga does a poor job signalling "this is the character's imagination, not part of the events".
Censor boxes are maybe the worst way to handle censorship of nipples, ever. They look outright grotesque.
Who the hell would bother dressing oneself completely before attending to a threat?
Ch5: is he ripping Lime apart? Oh no, it' just jumping. Why is he commenting about the moons behind him? The illustrator knows as much what he's doing as the writer, zero.
Getting rid of the moon to highlight how powerful Yōji is was unneeded. And as said by another person it would explode, not just "disappear".
There's zero reasons for Ria to lie to Yōji the disappearing Moon wasn't his fault.
Rosetta (who looks human, behaves like a human, but somehow isn't human) will become part of Yōji's harem. Lime will get a human form. This is bloody obvious due to the art on the first chapter, come on.
Yōji is a weak-willed piece of shit. Yeah, Ria might not realize the significance of a kiss for people from our world, but he should tell her. And she's clearly down to fuck, while he's dreaming ecchi stuff with her, so BLOODY DO IT!

I'm still following for the ecchi potential.

Good manga, I'm curious to see where is it going.
The plotline is quite interesting and now with this kingdom, we have a little glimpse of the outside world.

But I wonder what's the species of the king and the female knight ? They seem human but it's impossible, so what are they ?

Group Leader
So, wouldn't the most effective way to power up be having his bebbes then? *thonk*

It's not that I am looking for nudity, It is the fact that who or whom ever scanned this manga decided they would censor it. If the person who made it had censored it would be a different story.

Dex-chan lover
@Blacksoul: well, if you look at it from another point-of-view, the people who thinks this is pretty bad might think that its comments like yours that are stupid.

When people talk about boring, too-cowardly-to-admit-it's-meant-to-be-hentai isekai crap, they're talking about this.

Dex-chan lover
Whatever other people say, I say it's funny and I want to see more.

@Azurose - the translation seems to use free (but censored) raws from Nicoseiga, which looks like a corporate site with lawsuit-resistant policy. Most likely, they didn't scan anything, just bought the manga from the publisher and censored it.

Dex-chan lover
I find this series' existence, disturbing.
The protagonist is a token character designed for the reader to project onto. Yet he's a salaryman, not a high-schooler, but rather a middle aged office worker. Which indicates very clearly the demographic it is aimed at. From which I deduce that japanese adults are using this as the basis for their escapism fantasies.

And that truly frightens me.

Group Leader
I'm surprised hair loss in this world is not a thing so he'll be forced to feeding people semen as power

/s

Fed-Kun's army
@flannan so these raws are like the previews of patreon works or samples of pixiv doujinshi in a sense?
It doesn't look to be a site friendly to R18 stuff since it's operated by niconico.

Dex-chan lover
@namebanned >so these raws are like the previews of patreon works or samples of pixiv doujinshi in a sense?
Yes, I think that's exactly so.

Users who are viewing this thread