Hunter x Hunter

Ok, wtf is this shit. It doesn't resemble original hunter x hunter at all. Tons of text, no main characters showing up, geez..

Is this a good version of hunterxhunter to read? I wanna read it but I don’t rlly want to deal w missing chapters or bad translations haha

Is there a way to read the official translations easily. I'm not really in a place where I can buy all the released 36 volumes and MangaPlus only has the first 3 and last 3 chapters. I see a lot of people shit talking MangaStream.

Fed-Kun's army
It's so weird reading the comment sections for HunterxHunter on here lul. It's a bunch of people who have never read the series before and are complaining about the wordy paneling. Or people who have only seen a few of the shorter fights on YouTube and have no idea what the series is all about . If you came here for a Joe shmo fights only shounen then you are in the wrong place.

@Moonwatcher_WoF yes I'm from anime. my reply is kinda old and I see I was way too rough back then on manga, but I think I still hold the last two points of it which were "lack of main characters (gon, killua) and way too much text". it might be hxh original BUT.. it's way less interesting than anime

Banned
just passing by to say that chainsaw man started and also ended in a hunterxhunter hiatus

Users who are viewing this thread