Hyottoshite Gyaru wa Orera ni Yasashii no Dewa? Anthology Comic - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Festival Challenge!

Dex-chan lover
So the reason she did the rubbing is not to make it easier to break, but to make the cracker softer. So when she pushes the needle in, it doesn't cascade cracks everywhere. Apparently some people consider that cheating, especially when money's on the line.

Also, holy shit the dude's an asshole.

I like the girl in this, but holy fuck the dude is a cunt. Ruined the chapter for me.

Dex-chan lover
The girl best (Also as great as the first one)

the guy → My expectations we're low but shit that's just trash.

@TypoCM
I like the girl in this, but holy fuck the dude is a cunt. Ruined the chapter for me.
Yup, this is just sad tbh, such a great gal.,
The guy is so beta @kronix would probably have a field day cursing this guy

This dude was trash compared to the other male main charactersin the series

Dex-chan lover
Damn even I have to say that the guy was a complete and utter asshole.

Dex-chan lover
The guy's a fucking pussy and a douche. Goddamn, he's insufferable for going to hasty conclusions. Disgusting beta.

If only we could rate individual chapters like this to warn the next generation to skip these

Dude's a disgrace as a human, and the fact that the girl is actually sweet and likeable only makes it worse because of how much of a cunt the MC is.

Dex-chan lover
The quality of the writing keeps dropping with each new chapter.

It's as if they intentionally put the great ones first.

Double-page supporter
Its becoming generic and why's this scum of an MC made it here?

Dex-chan lover
The only trashier male lead in this series was the fucking otaku council.

ALSO, I see people bitching about beta this alpha that for a while and I still don't fully understand what the fuck they are. Or why it fucking matters because it feels awfully restrictive a categorization. It FEELS similar to the Chad Incel/niceguy dichotomy.

@icarushector
The reason you think that? Because it is basically a cut and paste of it. Only difference is... it's based on a scientific research paper, only problem with that is... the paper was ultimately debunked and rescinded, but that's not going to change anything. However, it will always be seductive to group people into "winners" and "losers", and even if this trend passes another will follow.

Users who are viewing this thread