Hyouge Mono - Vol. 12 Ch. 128 - OZAKA JO BLUES

Power Uploader
If killing yourself after your master died is so honorable, Japan would be a country of dead men after Oda kicked it.

I'll admit, that beginning got me, seeing as it's actually what transpires 17 years down the line
All in all, Hideyoshi's final moments are making Hidenaga's agonizing death-throes look tame and peaceful by comparison
I think this is the first time I've come across Oribe getting called by his formal name (Shigenari) - 'Oribe' is more of a title and Sasuke was actually his childhood name from before he came of age. And while I don't think anyone here is seriously worried he's going to bite it at this stage, the suspense remains as to how exactly he manages to get himself out of this pickle.

Dex-chan lover
So the Shimazu is getting involved in the plot, huh.... I wonder if they will be heavily important later on. This chapter makes it seem like so with them really digging to Oribe's style

Edit: Just realize, his old man calls Oribe "a tea person"

Dex-chan lover
@StubbornOne Nah, its perfect already! 😁 The old man doesn't seem to look up at art in general, so him calling Oribe a "tea person" feels really in-character.

Users who are viewing this thread