Hyouka

@ryanjm AFAIK it's because translators knew the anime ended on chapter 74, so they only picked it up from chapter 75. Gotta watch the anime

@noytor I watched the anime already for 5 times already or so... I was just asking in order to chill my mind out of this confusion. Still, thank you for answering... Now, I can finally read it...

wait... didn't the anime end off with volume 13 chapter 51? why is their no chapters from 13- 75?

If The Devil is a Part-Timer got a season 2, is it wrong to hope for a Hyouka season 2?

Dex-chan lover
@hamllock - Sadly people don't want mysteries, they want the three B's (bewbs, bush, and booty). Ecchi will win out every time unfortunately.

Anyone know why the manga doesn't adapt the novels stories in order and if it has a repercussion in the story telling or any other thing ? thanks.

Dex-chan lover
cant understand why ibara is still in the manga club... its the most toxic working environment ive seen

Double-page supporter
cant understand why ibara is still in the manga club... its the most toxic working environment ive seen
She leaves eventually. But well, she just love Manga and she kind of felt like she had an obligation with the members who clung onto her.

Users who are viewing this thread