Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu - Sekai Saikyou no Majutsushi de Aru Shounen wa, Majutsu Gakuin ga Nyuugaku Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Evy & Elisa

Supporter
I hope we get an explanation how he's at the same time incompetent and overpowered.

Its not that he cant use magic, but he has little control of its power, shown when he nearly killed the guy he had a mock battle with before stopping himself

Dex-chan lover
I love the bombastic characters in this manga. Definitely followed!

It seems as though he has so little control of his power that if he lets loose, he might instantly kill everyone around

Dex-chan lover
@Ranz967 I think his powerful ice magic doesn't follow the same system as "normal" magic. The first chapter had that weird apparition offering him power, and I think it has a much simpler execution but maybe a limited range of expression.

Am I the only one who got Pillar Men vibes?

Also, well, 2 boys, 2 girls squad for now. Still hope it won't be a harem. And still a soft tsundere, she is not hitting him for being seen with other girl or baka-moment, but for leaving her alone with his new muscle bro

As for his powers: It seems he had 'something something sealed evil in can' in him, and it is a real source of his OP magic. Think of Jinchuriki from Naruto, this can be a similar case

Double-page supporter
I think he is one of those characters who is insanely good at only one kind of magic at the expense of any other kind of magic. Thank god for more chapters of this. Reading the novel "translations" was headache inducing.

Double-page supporter
Other Magician : "Use Notepad to code"

Ray : "DedSec Hack Program"

Double-page supporter
Can't there be a singular manga that doesn't have an abusive FMC? It's unsightly and not funny at all, just triggering.

Users who are viewing this thread