Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu - Sekai Saikyou no Majutsushi de Aru Shounen wa, Majutsu Gakuin ga Nyuugaku Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Mastermind

She always did have something off about her that didn’t fit with the whole drunk lady teacher thing. Really hope this next chapter is worth it finally seeing him go all out. If it is only one or two moves I would like to thing it will be some amazing drawings but I think I’m getting my hopes up lol

Mmmmmmm those Dynamic Poses, anyways its time for me to stop simping for art and go back to my good ol waifu simping(Rebecca particularly, but i wouldn't mind our heroine here with those badonkers,a Harem with those two would be my dream for Ray)

P.S. i don't fucken like smol bobs

@Sovajitr same actually, ray releasing his potential is hype af

Dex-chan lover
“Haha, not ONLY did I betray you, I also love killing children!!! That heartfelt moment we shared was a RUUUUSE.”

Eh, having her come out as so ghoulishly evil doesn’t really have that much impact, it feels more like manipulation on the author’s part. If the author played it more straight and given her a “just business” attitude about her crimes against humanity I think I would have felt more.

I hope she becomes a recurring antagonist, or at least gets a little more development before she’s offed

checked the raws, she lives, but rip any hope for a big titty mentor onee/love interest/drunk. At least we actually get to see them.

I feel like she's hamming it up a big on the villainous side of things, which ruins the impact somewhat. Still, the art is amazing, as always. The eyes and faces are incredible and expressive.

Double-page supporter
Holy shit. This is such great transformation of bad manga to simply trash one. Never expected one chapter to be so bad that it completely overshadows every other bad thing in this manga

guess see you again in another month or so?
that felt kinda meh, but still looking forward for the next chapter

Aggregator gang
Oh shit, you shouldn't have done that professor. The man has lived in the world of darkness, despair and bloodshed while now he tries to live peacefully(normally) you went on and tried to poke the sleeping demon. Bold move or a stupid move, time will tell but what it will tell surely be bad for you.

b7ae51ed45ed94c3a950fc524ff7e1a5.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so the author went the boring 110% pure eeviiiilllll villain route I see. I was hoping to see her as an opponent with a different worldview that’s not necessarily evil, but would challenge Ray’s beliefs.

What I got was ME EVIL, YOU GOOD, HAHA DIE

Dex-chan lover
God, why the fuck do i even let myself get attached to characters who try to add some level of emotional maturity to shit like this, it's always a "psyche, they're actually EVUL so all that good stuff? Poof, it's gone, never existed, and you're a fucking retard for thinking it might. Hahaha you stupid fucking retard, our characters are always one-dimensional caricatures of humanity, with no nuance or subtlety! Choke on our authorial cocks!"

Users who are viewing this thread