Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu - Sekai Saikyou no Majutsushi de Aru Shounen wa, Majutsu Gakuin ga Nyuugaku Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Mastermind

So freaking lame. Guess the editors and publishers only care about $ now that the bar is pretty low to approve these cliche, unoriginal plot in the novel/manga; and JP viewers also have low standard about novel/manga as well.

Dex-chan lover
Yea, i kinda disappointed with this reveal. So cliche.

Author have a chance to make her motive or rants more interesting but its goes flat here.

Dex-chan lover
Fuuuuuuck F for sensei-waifu

hopefully this whole thing was a lie to help him grow or something but idk. It was subversive, but I don't know if I wanted sensei to be evil this early on in the game. Kinda killed her character arc to be honest

damn. Did i really find this manga earlier and get his shitty cliffhanger as a thanks?!?!

Dex-chan lover
Crazy bitch about to realize she messed with the wrong kid. Very excited to see what he’s really capable of

Fed-Kun's army
Optimists: the glass is half full
Pessimists: the glass is half empty
Ray: the GLASS IS GONNA FUCK YOU UP GRAY
LETS GO WOOOOOOOOOOO

Unrelated to the chapter but was the title of the manga always been "The Iceblade Magician Rules Over the World"? Like, I only ever read the part of Iceblade Magician and the rules over the world seems a bit out of place.

Fed-Kun's army
shitty fucking cliffhanger for fuck aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dex-chan lover
Damn, feelsbadman. I was liking the teacher. Had some hope that maybe someone else was controlling her. But alas. She dead now.

Dex-chan lover
What's the point of reading this manga anymore?
My loose t-shirt, drunkard, baggy eyed , morning hair waifu is going to be killed.

Users who are viewing this thread