Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu - Sekai Saikyou no Majutsushi de Aru Shounen wa, Majutsu Gakuin ga Nyuugaku Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Just defen…

Aggregator gang
Still disappointed by this villain, could've been an interesting character...

Dex-chan lover
@fran1212

Not sure what that other guy is talking about, but she shows up in the raw very much alive, albeit in prison.

Dex-chan lover
@vannn
Wait she was in prison? What chapter? Because I remember clearly seeing him freeze her to death.
@fran1212
EDIT:
NVM just read the latest raws, she is still alive (heavily injured) but in prison.

Supporter
I really love the fact that the teacher name is GREY but her personality is like pure cliché black without any interesting thing lol.
I mean seriously if grey and the MC did have some mutual understanding / trust in each other but their goal where incompatible it could have been interesting but it s just another stupid vilain without any personality apart from being the big bad evil guy who is very evil and bad

Group Leader
so? run ray and you not running? i know you got the pressure from the sensei but won't that lift out because mc do smth and you can breath freely and run? so the mc can more focus? well manga logic work ...

Fed-Kun's army
When you start to have negative thoughts, all because of another manga you read that focuses far too much on sexual violence and cruelty.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, I really wished the author didn't do sensei's character dirty like this
Just another villain of the week to be exterminated :(

oh YEE overpowered flex babey
also i wanted her to turn out like someone similar to aizawa ;( wholesomeness -90

Users who are viewing this thread