Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu - Vol. 10 Ch. 84 - The True Peerless

Group Leader
So, I marathoned the manga, all 99 chapters of it after I watched the anime. I can’t believe how much the anime butchered this series.

Sure, the manga is shit too, but not THAT shit. The plot is shit and the world building is a complete mess. At least how the characters are drawn is full of personality and their interaction feel alive and soulful. How dare they changed the muscle tomboy sensei into some generic gloomy looking femcel.

vtnmei5.jpg

Anyway, out of 99 chapters, this is the only kind-of-enjoyable chapter since Rean Schwarzer, I mean, Ray White went full Rean with his super demon spirit unification mode thanks to the El Hermano inside of him.

I’m on team Rebecca-senpai btw. Amelia a shit.

Dex-chan lover
So, I marathoned the manga, all 99 chapters of it after I watched the anime. I can’t believe how much the anime butchered this series.

Sure, the manga is shit too, but not THAT shit. The plot is shit and the world building is a complete mess. At least how the characters are drawn is full of personality and their interaction feel alive and soulful. How dare they changed the muscle tomboy sensei into some generic gloomy looking femcel.

vtnmei5.jpg

Anyway, out of 99 chapters, this is the only kind-of-enjoyable chapter since Rean Schwarzer, I mean, Ray White went full Rean with his super demon spirit unification mode thanks to the El Hermano inside of him.

Where did you find the translation for the remaining chapters.
There's like a 40 chapter gap on mangadex

vtnmei5.jpg

Hey where did you find the chap please ?????? 😳

He's just reading the raw himself and uploading the one which he think is interesting. I think MD needs to make a new rule for unofficial translator so that they cannot skip chapter if they want to upload it in MD or something
I dont agree with how SSSS does their work, but I also don't agree with you. Scan teams do all the work for us so they have the right to do whatever they want with their work. Also no one's touched this manga in a year, it's dead as fuck

Dex-chan lover
People complain that he skipped chapters but this series has been completely abandoned for a full year. If anything thank him for reminding you that it existed at all and maybe getting someone to pick it back up.

Dex-chan lover
the funniest part about this SSSSS translation is that this chapter is actually mad old, I've read the raws for this manga like a year ago;
unfortunately, there are not enough real manga publishers to pay for full translations at the rate that Japan puts out new works/chapters;

I say "Real publishers" meaning: translate and release to the public with no paywall, just collect that ad revenue because any other subscription model will yield 10 times less money

Users who are viewing this thread