Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Mentor

Dex-chan lover
Just so some assholes dont say it later theres a small typo on page twelve on the second bubble from the left top on "that" is actually "hat." Ion give a shit cuz my brain autocorrected it but some might so heads up. If you dont care then its chill.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Mentor be like:
This guy not only got a girlfriend, he got two! Next you're gonna tell me to do a standing ovation.

Group Leader
For the people who wonder what is the name of the evil organization, is "Eugenics", idk why it's spelled like "User Nicks / User Nyx" but well... that's the real name. Thanks for you all for the awesome name of "User Nyx" btw <3

@Flashplayer0CD I'll check it. Thanks dude

Why do I get bad vibes from those flowers for his mentor......

Double-page supporter
any romance between him and mentor later? i rather it be her than some harem :/

Dex-chan lover
Okay so my goal in reading this right now are for his (mc’s) school friends to meet his mom wife mentor. Nothing else matters.

Dex-chan lover
sounds like a death flag to me, I bet the mentor will be the next test subject for them

Double-page supporter
That mentor is 100% going to die soon. This chapter raised enough flags to put a multi-cultural festival to shame.

Double-page supporter
Him : We're an organization called Eugenics !
Me : So you're about selective breeding and genes ?
Him : No. We just opened the dictionary at a random page. Any word was fine except evil, brain and magic.

Page 5: "Due to a fatal wound that she had" is not the wording you should use since she's not dead. Try grievous or crippling instead of fatal.

Hmmm... death flag for that mentor? 100% definitely. cuz thats how manga works, deal with it

NGL, Eugenics does kinda work, since they are taking the brains of talented magicians, so basically selecting "genes" for magic

Users who are viewing this thread