Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Mentor

Dex-chan lover
@Sugarbeef
Fatal still works in the context. While the most popular definition is correlated with something dying, the less popular definition is an adjective for a disastrous or devastating thing/event

Double-page supporter
- Organization that nicks talented people brain for their own use
- Mentor is one of the talented people
- Lost the title, but maybe still powerful
- Lost her mobility already
- Signs of Death Flag

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? XD

Dex-chan lover
And here i thought there was a bigger reason as to why he shouldn't use his full power, like a curse or something, not just the Pride of Nobles sht. That "ok, do as you wish" was a bit of a let down.

I was actually pretty refreshing. The series as a whole so far goes really fast time wise, even reading it to this point didn’t take long. Some of the chapter felt wasteful though.

Aggregator gang
I used to be the iceblade magician like you then I took an arrow in the knee.

Dex-chan lover
Q: Face hugger or brain taking organization...
A: Honestly, I choose neither and skewer them both

White roses, aren't those flowers for a grave?

Dex-chan lover
That fucking flag tho... Secret group takes brains of magicians in combination with bring your friends next time, she dead.

Fed-Kun's army
@Decyphrs Since you started with all the etymology talk, I'm gonna add that "eu" means good/great in Greek, and genes actually meant race/lineage (although as we all know it stands for genetics too). So eugenics stand for "great lineage" or something.

@Grerutin The wound story can be understood as a wound that almost was fatal and that would have killed someone was barely less resilient meaning a grave almost lethal wound that the teacher barely survived.

One way to think about is that a bullet to the brain is a fatal wound, but there are a little number of cases of some people barely surviving it. They suffered a fatal wound(or a wound that should have been fatal by any accounts), but haven't died of it, barely surviving.

I know it's not super accurate but it does make some sense in literature if the "fatal wound" is also used as a stylized exaggeration to sell the gravity of the wound and by how close to death the person was without writing a few whole sentences like I did.

Users who are viewing this thread