Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Essence

Fed-Kun's army
Nipples, yay. They went from pink to white after the transformation, nice.

Double-page supporter
the author knows his manga's plot is crap now so he just throws in nipples to distract us. you ain't slick author

Dex-chan lover
This isn't even my final form! Good job disclosing the way your powers work Ray.

Dex-chan lover
ಠ .ಠ

how boringly generic of a second form, and villain overall. I wanted to like her too.

Double-page supporter
I can't wait till the next chapter. You always know it's going to be a good fight when it starts with a woman's shirt exploding open.

Dex-chan lover
Did not expect to see nipples lol

Also, for all of you raging that Ray didn't kill her, PLEASE keep in mind that she is currently the ONLY known member of an extremely dangerous group. ANY good fighter would try to capture her alive so she can be interrogated.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, I know it's for plot, but it's really annoying when the mc doesn't finish the enemy off and just let them transform or whatever knowing that there's nothing more to gain by talking. He could done it just as she was mid transformation but i guess he was too distracted by the bare titties.

Fed-Kun's army
@anonman88 exactly, not to mention that he clearly overpowers her by a significant amount, trying to capture her was clearly the best option.

Users who are viewing this thread