Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Essence

Is that how strongest mage should behave . ?? Haish i cant watch more mc act like that ... tq for translation... thime to drop

why do the authors think it is good idea to over extend this type of cliche fights? it is pointless and boring.
Yesterday i read another manga where the side characteres were the ones doing the actual fighting for more than 4 chapters , the fight is still going on and there is no trace of the MC .

Aggregator gang
Uhh....but why? Am I the only one who is still confused to the end goal of the teach?
Mere sadistic psychopath is she?
I must have forgotten the plot of this arc. It's been a minute since I read this.

Edit: Had to go back a bit to remember, she is part of some type of evil cult blah blah.....

Dex-chan lover
This is so stupid, not only is he being considerate to a literal CHILD KILLER who was killing student and she's part of a super evil organisation. He';s telling her things she shouldn't be told cause what if someone from the organisation heard him? his is sooo very stupid.

Also I'm so sick of seeing series like this where supremely evil people keep being given chances that noone but a complete amature would give. We;re supposed to believe the MC is a god on the battlefield and then does stupid shite like this?

Users who are viewing this thread