Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu

Hope this will be a true strong protagonist , not fake strong 😁 . Because chap 1 , he didn't perform too cool with nickname 1 in 7 great magican

Dex-chan lover
double
https://mangadex.org/title/50936/hyouken-no-majutsushi-ga-sekai-wo-suberu-sekai-saikyou-no-majutsushi-dearu-shounen-wa-majutsu-gakuin-ni-nyuugaku-suru

Dex-chan lover
double
https://mangadex.org/title/51228/the-iceblade-magician-rules-over-the-world/

Dex-chan lover
If he’s already the strongest why does he want to attend a school where he’ll just be discriminated against? Doesn’t seem like the best way to spend his youth

I have the same question with the person before me, he can just become someone with a high position already.
But I know, there will probably some "circumstance" to him. Well there's might be a reason for this, but I find this premise seems really stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Another stupid carefree derpy MC who hides his powers for no reason and you have to tolerate stuck up useless idiots who don't learn.

Double-page supporter
To those confused, he's attending school to be a "normal" person. Pretty clear from the few flashbacks we've seen already that he's been through alot of shit since young and probably has no idea what it means to actually live like a human being.

Gao

Read Arnold on the chapter title... Instant images of arnold schwarzenegger popped in my head

Dex-chan lover
@raos

It's not confusion.

It's a warning that it's yet another series with the trope that nobody likes of derpy MC and stuck up people who remain stuck up and trashy and you just want their faces punched in but they never get it.

Just because there's a semi-reasonable explaination for the trope doesn't make the trope not terrible.

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261
School is obligatory in every isekai and fantasy manga! Best time to grab some boobs and have fun. 😁

Currently only the first cjapter is released. the translation is a bit weird i think... but i get the most of it. I'll give it a 7/10 for now

It's a bit of a cliche 'bad ass war veteran who never had a real life goes to school' trope with 'evil nobles' and the like.

The art is not bad, the main character doesn't seem inept or naive; has ptsd or some shit though.

Overall, it isn't gonna knock your socks off but it's a decent read.

Aggregator gang
At least the manga art injects some liveilhood into the series... LN art looks kind of generic lol

Users who are viewing this thread