Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu

Double-page supporter
I like to give everything a chance, but this was so generic and chuuni it physically hurt me to read it. Either a soulless cash grab or the author never mentally aged past 13.

Wow. A Japanese manga where the protagonist actually uses ice. I don't think I've ever seen that before.

Amelia looks way different in the cover than she does in the chapters. The cover suggest a much happier, more common female character/love interest, but the story seems to paint her as more of a tough, admired, won't take any bs character.

Dex-chan lover
Another "ex-soldier teen who ends up in an academy for some reason and has to appear weak even though he's OP"
How original

Dex-chan lover
Story is cliche, yes, totally. Art style is fine, not great, but certainly not bad at all, also character-wise looks fine so far. BUT if you are looking for something original then don't look here, the manga is done well, but nothing to surprise.

Double-page supporter
Beta MC with retarded act make you want to murder him yourself. Moreover, first introduction of the academy and suddenly a THOT heroine arrive out of nowhere to progress the plot. Feels like my IQ go lower than it should be for every page that I read.

Dex-chan lover
Don't be fooled by the cover art. That's made by a different artist. The actual characters in the manga look far more expressive and action-based and no bs tough-as-nails, unlike the generic ecchi cover.

So far, I actually like it. The characters are likeable despite the simplicity and the story so far works. Like everything else, even the romantic parts are exaggerated to comedic effect. I'd honestly say this is an action/adventure comedy than romance. So I'm following for now :)

Double-page supporter
This kind of story is pretty overdone at this point but it might be saved by focusing on MC's PTSD instead of glossing over it after the first chapter like it's usually done.
Not really a fan of these "gotta hide muh power lvl in this school setting" plots, mostly because of how predictably everything will play out and how the MC's just take a lot of abuse in order to walk the "high road."

@Scrabbleman
Don't be fooled by the cover art. That's made by a different artist
Every. Single. Time.
What's up with 95% of covers misrepresenting the actual art, making it look worse? You'd expect it to be the other way around, amazing covers with worse content but that's exceedingly rare.

@Kizuro
a THOT heroine
Say that to my retar beautiful face and not online, fucker.
2fSbbam.png

🤣wow, so original, much creativity, no plagiarism, this is a new story never ever before seen something similiar 🤣

This reminds me of another manga I read that got cancelled. Like literally the exact same plot almost.

MC is a war hero but no one else but the principal of the school knows it, it's a magical military school like this one and even goes into a training arc in the forest. That said while I can't recall the name of the cancelled manga (I've gone through hundreds of manga tbh) I do recall liking it more than this one.

Dex-chan lover
Finally someone did this concept and actually gave the Mc some kind of seeming actual handicap.

Users who are viewing this thread