Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu

Fed-Kun's army
Im so bamboozled i thought it was gonna have the basic bitch level LN art that looks similar to every standard LN art (Clannad style/ or Angel Beats) but instead its a cool unique artist doing the manga which i much rather prefer than the same female face with bangs that every LN has

Wow the cover does not due this justice. That must be the cover for the LN the manga art is WAY better.

Group Leader
Love the LN art when I read it and the manga art also has a different spin too, very nice.

Love this manga. The art is very expressive and its get better and better.

Fed-Kun's army
This is so trash I can't help but read to see how mediocre this is. Somehow it still remains an entertaining read.

Group Leader
WTF happened to the actually semi-attractive cover!? This art on this one looks like it cooked a little too long in the 80's/90's and ended up a bit too hard boiled...I can only hope this is the LN cover as the art style/character design is completly different to the manga by comparison.

bruuuuh the main girl is so fkin chill omg. That's so fkin rare. Usually fls be doin too much. Love her, she is so relatable.

I get so many studio trigger vibes from some parts of this. I would love to see this developed as an anime when it gets fleshed out. Preferably with a better title though.

Pun

a very relaxing story, not very original but it delivers well. 8/10

Fed-Kun's army
Just read the 15 episodes available and man, this is underwhelming, pretty generic overall, and the pacing feels very off. I'll probably keep reading it tho

Users who are viewing this thread