Hyouryuu Net Cafe - Vol. 7 Ch. 63 - Time to Become an Adult

Dex-chan lover
Bretty good, kinda like yuutai nova but this one was inside of another world.Not sure if the "dream" changed everyone but I see fat guy got 2 girls, they might be already friends even before the "dream" too I guess, I dont really remember the earlier chapters now. Thanks for the chapters and for finishing the series.

Double-page supporter
Yeah it was all a dream lol. But I thought he was going to have a daughter? Oh well thanks for finishing this.

Double-page supporter
That was not too bad, the ending is pretty satisfying, dude grew up!

Damn.
Thank you for finishing out this manga, scanlators.
Oshimi Shuzo is such a brilliant man, I hope people continue to be interested in his work and scanlate anything that doesn’t have an official translation.

Aggregator gang
Cant understand why people're sayin that this is an it-was-all-a-dream ending... It's not so subtle that the alternate world is canon and everything that happened there was real. It seem like a dream merely because our mc chose to leave that world and come back.
What happened back there did happened, and it matters, since all the characters seem to acknowledge about it and is affected by it (this is not that obvious as our mc, but otherwise how can that fat guys know these 2 chicks?)

@Takaflame

You're right- the child in the Net Café reality was a girl. The Toono and the child were both part of his fantasy. He still wanted to become a father, but in the Net Café reality, Toono was the mother. The change in gender helps reinforce the difference between the two realities. His real child with his wife is a boy, and the real Toono has long hair. This helps solidify the fact that the Net Café reality had flaws.

Group Leader
Everyone, actually his real child is indeed a girl. I fucked up by not noticing that the child is a girl. Lemme fix it real quick

Sorry for misleading y'all
@Rougerogue @Takaflame

Group Leader
I have edited the Chapter. I apologize to y'all for not paying attention while translating. The real child is a girl.

I have edited the chapter to reflect the actual translation but I apologize again for misleading y'all!

@Takaflame @Rougerogue

Well that was something. I don't know what to say other than the fact that I somehow liked the ending. It was too simple but it had great impact for me.

Yeah, 30 is the only age that makes sense(or else he started working at that company when he was 12 lol).

Here's the panel from the raw:
WvRtYdj.png

I think a better translation would be something like "you really hate having your 20s end" which fits both the context and the timeline.

Welp... that was trash through and through. I should have dropped it at chapter 15 but my curiosity prevented me.
Besides the art and the overall message of the story, nothing was remotely good; Characters, settings, actions, events, conclusion... Completely hot garbage, straight up hot garbage. 1/10.

Users who are viewing this thread