Hyperventilation

didn't know this exists! i've only seen the free episodes of the animation huhu cant waiiittt

I absolutely grateful for the scans and the trans. Thank you so much! I will definitely buy the official goods as soon as possible ^^

Contributor
Minimalist storytelling with cinematic cuts and pacing, mixed with huge amounts of completely gratuitous smut, makes for a slightly odd combination here.

Well, I think it wasn't my cup of tea anyway. Too cold and distant for most of it. Not enough bonding, too much sex (I'm sure that last bit is great for someone, but personally empty sex scenes of this sort I just end up skipping over when they drag on).

the atmosphere is quite nice and fitting the school reunion theme - a bit of regret, a bit of nostalgia. Emotions get across and the laconic storytelling is refreshing. However, the characters are quite stereotypical (submisive & fragile & feminine and macho with heart) which I do not prefer (especially strong in the first extra - that one I try to ignore).
Overall it is nice short story in slightly melancholic tones. For me, the ending could come with the chapter before last - it would sustain the themes of regret and fleeting/hard-to-maintain or oven form relationships that are insinuated (school reunion, old unrequited flames, rings etc.). The actual ending is nice but doesn´t seem to be quite fitting. Especially in stories as short and with sparse narrative I prefer to stick to the theme/idea than to the love for the characters.

I agree with all three comments ( COVERTmanga, brunhilda, and pokari .
I saw the OVA and then search for the manga, hoping it would be a longer love story, but I was sad that it was short.
The storyline is good, but for the ending (Chapter six), that could have been left out.
That seemed pointless and irrelevant to the story for me, and I"m not into too many intimacy senses as well.
But all and all good. And thanks for the translations.
O, can someone let me know where to buy this or how to support the author?

Users who are viewing this thread