I, a Commoner, Was Actually Reincarnated - Ch. 1.1

Aggregator gang
You can spot the exact bubble where the story took a nosedive. Yeah I get it, generic isekai, yaddy yadda but seriously, could you have done a worse job of shoehorning the isekai trope into that setup? The mother also makes absolutely no sense, what sort of mental gymnastics must you perform to CHOOSE to live in that shithole, CHOOSE to marry a commoner husband, and still manage to be a noble bitch who treats her first daughter like some street urchin.

Dex-chan lover
x12.png

Indeed, with that kind of personality. How can she even think of marrying a commoner? Why did she even agree to become a thropy for a commoner? What kind of commoner have the power to get a noble daughter like that?

I would say the dad is probably a very wealthy commoner like a merchant or something and that's probably why the mother married him

Dex-chan lover
@lenovoaxioo : Young and dumb?

Maybe for some reason she had no marriage prospects amoung the nobles, so her father forced it on her.

My quess is either that, or adolescent rebellion against her dads orders, and did not realize she crossed a point of no return.

There us also the dis-inherited noble girl trope, family having given her the boot for some reason (shames them, broken engagement, etc) and if she does not know how to live on her own, becoming a commoners trophy wife could be her only option to survive.

@Hobnobs : actually the mother does make sense, and that is the sad part. She was the youngest and magically weakest of her siblings, and being looked down on as a result, so likely married the father as an act of defiance to her family because he showed affection for her. Not knowing, and being to young to properly think about, the consequences of that decision. Her pride as a noble is to strong to adapt, but once married she can not go back to her family, so she got stuck as a commoners wife. Due to her pride she still has a appearance based evaluation of people, and as a result treats the child who has a commoner appearance and has been doing chores as a lesser being then the children with the features of nobles, regardless of abilities or accomplishments.

Dex-chan lover
Very first page calls the elder of the twin gods, elder sister Noyer.... then the next bubble down, elder brother Noyer LOL.... That god male or female? Given the pic probably male but... yea.

Fed-Kun's army
lol
Nice girl!
Thats how you do it!
They don't value at all? Then just quit!
Being abused for nothing? No thank you!

Fed-Kun's army
Good on you. You don't have a dependency on your abusers, and have enough strength to leave. So many people can't do it, but you did. That actually takes a lot strength of will to run away.

Double-page supporter
"Noyer" changes from being a sister to a brother between the panels on the first page. Obviously one or the other is wrong here.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@lenovoaxioo A better question. Which dumbass said "Yes" to her marriage proposal or worse... proposed the marriage.

Lol. That excuse of a mother is going to cry when her clean home is going to become all dusty and dirty.

Dex-chan lover
@Nep : Someone who is to busy working, and had to leave raising the kids to his wife? It is traditionally a woman's job after all.

Though the thing that is breaking the MC's spirit enough for the past life memories to surface is the denial of school, and from the MC's reaction to the recommendation it seems like a major thing. So it is entirely possible that the father would support he continuing education, but ending it (and sending the other daughter to a private school) is entirely the wife's decision, heck I would not be surprised if the wife is deluding herself about sending the little sis to that school (likely a school for nobles only that sis will not be accepted to), and the father is just not confronting her about it.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13 There are no kids before marriage and this woman just sits on her ass all day. She is unemployed and doesnt even do any housework. It is more surprising she hasn't grown fat. In other words, the mother has absolutely no good qualities besides her "beauty". Not something a commoner would usually go for since commoners usually work their asses off just to survive. I am not talking about the father's neglectful-because-of-a-job parenting style. I am talking about his choice of spouse.

Basically the guy said "Yes. I will accept this leech as my wife till death do us apart" then have two kids

Dex-chan lover
Judging by the cover it seems a bit pointless to have her cut her hair short. I'll keep up for a couple more chapters to see where this story is going.

Noyer is the older brother, right? His clothes look like robes instead of a dress.

Anyway, wow that mother and sister are such flat "bad" characters

Very interesting. Despicable how the mother and sister treat the other daughter like a servant.

Users who are viewing this thread