I, a Commoner, Was Actually Reincarnated - Ch. 1.1

Why does her mother hates her when she has the features of her father which is someone her mother is/was(?) married to so i guess, someone her mother loves as well?

What a horrible mother. The father should have divorced her a long time ago. She won't even do any housework! No wonder not even your siblings don't like you. What's the point of spoiling a beautiful and lazy daughter anyway. She'll suffer the same fate as you anyway.

Contributor
Thank you for the release!

Question: is the older twin god, Noyer, male or female?

Her mother is an excellent example of parental favouritism at its worst. I wonder what sort of person her father is.

Dex-chan lover
@imtaciturn : the sis looks like a noble, MC does not, in her mind nobles are superior people, so MC is lesser then her siblings
there seems to be an older brother, whose cloths MC is wearing when she runs away. First webnovel chapter says he got the scholarship MC got as well, and is away at school.

Dex-chan lover
@Nep : not all commoners are starvation levels of poor, the ones struggling to survive are peasants, the largest group, but not all of the commoner population, plus you do no how trophy wives work, and how often teens make idiotc choices with long term consequences.

Based on the webnovel ch 2 and 3 her father makes the equivalent of about
300,000 yen a month, that is not the lap of luxury, but it is also not starvation levels.

oh hell yeah lets mf goooooooooo
thank you for the translation!!!

Yasss, u go gurl 👏 F*ck that lazy bum, it’s obvious she needs u but u don’t need her useless *ss

Dex-chan lover
Good for you girl!

I wonder what the haughty bitch'll do with no one taking care of the chores

Fed-Kun's army
The little sister is screwed. Mom fucked up raising her like that. Spoiled and thinks everyone likes her. Never had a chance like that. Always happy to see people cut out toxic people from their lives

Dex-chan lover
so she abandons her noble family to run away and marry a commoner yet she still has the noble attitude of being a piece of shit that abuses everyone and does nothing...
hope MC comes back and beats the mother to a bloody pulp later

MD@Home
@Doomer I think her mother/sister will get a rude awakening when they realise that they cant cook, and if you cant cook ye cant eat

I would just refuse to cook for the mother and the sister, they can try do it themselves, see if they will still act like that after not eating for a while. (barely read the start of the chapter but had to comment)

Edit: read the end of the chapter. Good girl leave this ungrateful and unloving people!

What really made me go crazy was
when she told her to go work instead of studying so her the little brat "sister" goes to school. That really made my blood boil, especially the fact that she's talking about it as if it's normal or expected as if she is selfish if she doesn't ruin her future because of that spoiled brat.
Thanks for reading my ranting, I feel a lot better now.

Dex-chan lover
@mmmttt :
There is a POV chapter from the father in the webnovel for when he finds out the MC left.
From what I got :
He was not satisfied with the wife's treatment, but left it alone as the MC was not complaining, and I think he was to busy with work.

But the bigger thing was that he felt the MC should have been allowed to go to the school, and it seemed like he felt little sis would not pass the entrance exams since she is not a good student, so the mother's "justification" was pointless anyway.

I get the feeling he might have put his foot down and said the MC gets to go to school had she waited a few hours before running away.

Also, I was scanning the manga Raws, and it looks like he slaps his wife when he finds out what happened (side chapter right after ch 2)

@sjmcc13 thanks for the spoiler!
I am happy to know that the dad isn't irrational like the rest of the family, even though working doesn't justify neglecting the family matters and turning a blind eye to the treatment his daughter is receiving just because she didn't complain.

Users who are viewing this thread