I, a Commoner, Was Actually Reincarnated - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmm o--o
The flow of this story is so strange to me. It felts like nothing happened and yet so much has happened??
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
It was obvious Zack wasn't just any random vagabond but I did not expect this! This story took quite a wild turn. 👀

Dex-chan lover
Just to set people in the history
their family participation is pretty much over when she ran away... It will be, for what I remember 3 mentions of them in the history, one is what happened when the father (and the neighborhood) discovered that fiara ran away and the motive behind, other two will be centered around the brother, first one is when brother realises he is not that special when he goes to the capital to study and his feelings of guilt towards her sister when he gets informed of his sister's runaway and the other many years after the runaway he sees a particular noble the looks like her missing sister

Fed-Kun's army
I'm completely uninterested in the main girl. I just want to see the mother sister and father get slapped.
Anyone know how long until that happens?

Hmmmm 🤔 I really hope they just keep their distance romance-wise, he doesn't really seem to be interested in her romantically(or anyone really if he hasn't married or been in a relationship in the last 143 years I forgot the number), I just think he's never been uhh coached not to be so forward or about social boundaries? If that's the phrase or maybe it's just the etiquette or customs of the kingdom? BUT I do agree, he's being WAY TOO forward in kissing her hand like that. SHE'S A BABY COMPARED TO HIM RN.

If I remember correctly I think Fiara is a reincarnation of a Japanese woman(it's been so long since I last re-read this XD) But she has some major saviour/idolization image of Zack for taking her in like *snap* right after she decides to live on her own and he like provides her with everything she's never been given by her family. I really didn't like how she's just given things right before she's seen to be able to do things for herself and how freaking fast their relationship moved like WTF?!, but let's see how the author takes this.

Idk I haven't read so much into the raws on the site where the LN is posted because google translate makes my head hurt. XD I don't remember reading all this closeness in the LN. BUT I COULD BE WRONG, lol just take my rambling with a grain of salt. Thanks for the translations!

Fed-Kun's army
Meh it feels like she already fell in love with him and it's way too fast. I hope I'm wrong and that she is only looking for an older brother figure. I also hope she grows up very soon, mentally I mean. Sure she is a kid but she is reincarnated sad has her past memories so for once, let an MC gian something from being reincarnated.

Well this is fast paced- it’s not necessary bad but I hope she smartens up a little in further chapters. As for acting like an idiot- I would to if I got a free Mansion, easy high paying joy and a nice hot guy to work for.

Thanks for the chapter. 🥰🥰

Users who are viewing this thread