lkw

half of this chapter felt like recap

edit: I see now this is 3 not 3.2 makes sense now

Double-page supporter
The hilarity, the Tizar family is her mother's family that rejected her

Dex-chan lover
Was this uploaded here earlier? I feel like I've read this before. 👀

Contributor
Would definitely just prefer waiting for the full chapter if you’re just going to coalesce them into a single one like this.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so confused. I know that when he found her she was traveling alone, but this isn't the city, it the wilderness. Water and food are a different problem there.
Then again, she hasn't encountered any beasts, and I guess there was a time skip and she has learned magic.
It still seems insane.

Nice, an intelligent, speaking dude that breeds and massacres its own kind for food for his master. What the fuck.

Dex-chan lover
What the heck. He legit just gave her a map.. some food and cloth then said 'go forth my child's and left her in the middle of a forest? Lololol
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for her mom to find out about this... going to be a ream drama shitstorm then.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, my least favourite romance trope; the strong willed and spunky girl becomes weak willed and completely dependent on a man and nothing gets accomplished without him. Why is she so obsessed with him? Because he offered her a job and good salary for her rare magic?

Users who are viewing this thread