I, a Commoner, Was Actually Reincarnated

Dex-chan lover
to those who've read the novel, do we find out what happens to the horrible mom and sister?

Dex-chan lover
So out one cage, and into another? I'm sure it's a prettier one, complete with a prettyboi, but I was kind of hoping she'd make her own way.

Also agree with some of the comics Isekai is just tacked on to sell to that crowd.

The past life shtick was a bit unnecessary and there’s a lot of cliche’s but, overall, it has potential.

Is this going to be an age gap ship? *sigh* ... at least wait for her to older before she meets any male leads... otherwise it looks kind (O. o)

ignoring the isekai good so far sweet plot and mc seems nice hope she grows a bit and the story matures thanks for the TL even with it being 2 months apart

Let me guess, that guy that's way too old for her is the ML?
Guess this will be one of those stories where it's pretty early on that you can see its garbage, yet I'll stick around to complain later anyway.

Aggregator gang
This moves,,,,,,, so freaking fast oh my god,,,,,,,,,,,, the pacing is awful but the story looks interesting so I'll stick with it for now

Well that was fast - very different to those ones with 50 chapters in and nothing happening except you getting old - 🤣

Well , it started interesting then it fell into the "you are the super chosen one" generic trash.

Users who are viewing this thread