I, a Commoner, Was Actually Reincarnated

The dude on the cover has his hairline, face and ear all drawn in 3 different perspectives. XD

Aggregator gang
Hope someone pick this up
This is actually good and interesting
Hope we get more chapters

Her mother is complete shit and so is her sister her little sister is a self centered arrogant spoiled bitch......Breath in and out Me sfx: Ha~ Anyway I like where it’s going

This is a nice isekai manga. Fiara is nice but strong. She’s smart enough to stand up & give up on her mother.
I hope we dont need to see her mother & sister anymore in future chapters. If we do i hope it’s a good story. Please somebody continues translating this manga. I wish i can read more. The raw manga has already reached ch 10. 😔 I cant read japanese so I can only look at the drawings

Fiara’s father slapped her mother hard because he was so angry at her after Fiara left. It was so satisfying to see. Lol
It seems that he actually loves his daughter. Maybe he is just a weak & inattentive father who cant handle his wife well. He might be too busy working to finance his wife spending.
Her hair is long after she grows up. She looks so beautiful. She also attends school (maybe it’s a school) & gets new friends. Her friends look so nice & kind to her. I cant read japanese so i can only guess. 😅

This was cute! Although i personally think the flow is a bit weird. Following!

It’s not necessarily bad but I’m hoping the 143 year-old man isn’t the ML. The mc is still a child, let her fall in love with someone her age please. I truly wish for her and Zack to just have a familial relationship what with their age gap and situation and all.

When i was scrolling down the front page, I thought it said "I, a coomer".
Fucking hell.

As a middle-aged white dude I'm pretty tired of these stories where the MC decides to go off on her own but only manages that for a few pages and then becomes dependent on some romance target ikemen. Some real relationships with proper setups and payoffs would be really nice for a change, rather than the co-dependent, submissive "save me" relationships that seem to be everywhere in these stories, romantic or not... Heck, even supposed villainess stories do the same thing! I wonder how long it will take for female emancipation to reach the sordid worlds of romance isekai....

Also, why is this an isekai at all -- it really seems like another boilerplate keyword dump.

@konpyuutasan I think the big issue is just Japan, plainly put. When it comes to true equality between men and women, Japan is still far behind. The western world definitely isn't there yet either, but Japan is way worse, and it shows in manga :/

Yikes, that dude better not be the ml. Otherwise it’s going to grooming Territory. Hate to see it.

@Dommelien

Maybe that's the case, I honestly don't know enough about gender roles in Japan to be able to tell. As an exercise I've been trying to think of counter-examples in the genre (that are Japanese), ie "go-off-on-her-own isekai". After only being able to think of two off the bat, (Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami, Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai -- at least the Josei version) I'm currently on a binge to find more.

There's a few in the Saintess genre, I think -- most do have the Ikemen-saviour trope, but I think there's a few potions/food ones that might not. There's that one with the Saintess opening a beastman-café too-- that probably counts, more of a furry reverse-harem in that one :D

@konpyuutasan there are definitely more still! My favourite two villainess stories for the past couple of months have been "Beware of the Villainess" and "The Villainess reverses the Hourglass". They definitely qualify for bad-ass FLs, so if you haven't read them yet I very much so recommend them!!

@radhi11 there's literally only 3 chapters. What did you expect.

Anyways, this is good from the first 3 chapters imo, but why does it take so long for a chapter wtf.
I mean, there's up to 10 chapters in the raw.

Users who are viewing this thread