I Adopted a Villainous Dad (Promo) - Oneshot

ughhhh... Another good promo WITHOUT A NOVEL!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! T^T

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Depending on the age of girl when she got isekai "middle-age man" would definitely be more appropriate then 30-ish workaholics than die from overworking and then fall for young teens.

But her dad didn't seem to have aged a day, in the decade that he raised her. So...that seems to be a problem.

Ahhh!!! If there’s a translation, please tell me! <3 this one sounds so hilarious! :D

Edit: just went to NovelUpdates and found it already! It’s under the same name. Someone has picked it! <3

"Just when will those darn 10 years arrive?" it's too cute. Finally, an ML who doesn't mind bickering with the father in law.

@Empress @Totnerp There is an English translation. I didn't read it yet, but the translation is still ongoing. Check novelupdates under the same name. Oh, I just saw their is a link on the homepage of this comic here under information. You might have already seen it, sorry.

CAn someone please tell me from what manga did that blue eyed and black haired boy on the pre last slide come from?

Users who are viewing this thread