I Adore You, Teacher

Dex-chan lover
This was some improvement on her previous two works, with a satisfying ending. Its not high art, its soapy toxic smut, and if you go in with that expectation you will be less disappointed. Many hate the professor character and I get it, she's a terrible person, but it was refreshing to have a cold butch in there since her previous works were all femmes. Interested to see what Rangrari does next.

People trying to find a moral message in a work like this are lost, the toxicity is the point, its not trying to normalize anything. Its like using Anaïs Nin's Delta of Venus as a guide for relationships, only a fool would do something like that. Save the deserved anger for popular romances which mask the toxicity and successfully normalize and romanticize toxic relationships and behaviors for much larger readerships of all ages. And maybe don't read this author's works if the previous ones distressed you that much, that's not being kind to yourself.

Last edited:
KEHEM KEHEM…. i don’t want to be a stick in the mud but thing manhwa has got to be the most indulegnt thirst needing manhwas of all time, i tried not to get an aneurysm while reading this absolute horrendous piece of shit,
not to be mean, but all of the authors works are literally the exact same in some way, and i hated every single one, i’m sorry but how do you people enjoy sex in every chapter without any development or actual love and affection. this whole story is based on a horny girl fucking her professor which the professor DOESNT EVEN LOVE THE GIRL SHE JUST LIKES HAVING SEX WITH HER, AND SHES MARRIED, and the horny girls student likes her and practically harasses her, why are we supporting this? i’d rather shit in my hands and vulgarly clap while wearing a blindfold than read this shit over again, after i read this my mind really started contimplaging on killing myself or killing the author, but then i remembered i don’t have my sanity left to continue living after reading this, my mind pondered on why i’m still alive at this point, IF SOMEONE TRIED TO SHOOT THE AUTHOR ID JUNP TO SAVE THEM, kill the shooter, take the gun, and shoot her myself cause i’m not letting some reluctant fool get the satisfaction of killing a smutty author, no no i wouldn’t even jump infront of the trigger to save them, i’d be the one shooting in the first place cause turns out no one is well in their mind to hate this and only i think that this author is wasting her life on this shit. they’re exploiting women and lesbians, and to people who like this are gay versions of our well known and loved book tok girlies, spoiler alert! book tok books have the same content as this, romanizing harassment. if y’all want a red flag goth mommy to scoop you up in your arms and keep harassing you until you have sex with her then be my guest i guess??? y’all probably just have never experienced love to like this absolute piece of unwanted waste of air, and do not get me wrong i’m a masochist myself but i don’t get turned on by people harassing me or grooming me. and to the author, i really do hope you tie a noose around your fucking neck.
this is kate signing out😂
my tiktok is- ketatopataridze0 so if anyone wants to post awareness of this manhwa tag me

Double-page supporter
Can you imagine anything more cringe than adults actually spending money on a story by a subpar writer like Rangarii?

For a good laugh, check out the author’s social media. Her fans are unbelievably horny weirdos, simping at a level that’s hard to match.

Users who are viewing this thread