I Aim For a Relaxed Life in Another World with the Fluffies! - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - The Nobility's Move

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, its a bit forced I guess, on the other side, directly inviting him openly could bring the eyes of other nobles onto him and maybe the guy wanted to avoid that. Will see how it goes on, how they "retaliate" and if it stays a thing or if the noble just seemed evil-ish and isnt really. Because honestly, I think the manga does just fine without direct villains (aside from monster/bandit attacks on the way if ya want a bit action maybe), it has a nice, albeit slow-ish, story-flow and a mystery to solve, that alone is enough to make for a enticing story at the moment i my opinion :3

I'm surprised to see people complaining Arito&co are going to get even, like physical harm isn't the only thing that can be done to hurt someone. Knowing someone is following you around for even a few minutes is stressful let alone being stalked for days and then chased through dark alleys like Arito was. The noble family is the lowest rank and the bratty heir's subordinates are clearly aware that what they're doing is both sketchy as hell and has the possibility to backfire on them, nothing so far has hinted that they're secretly super powerful. I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with.

So excited to see them get some payback! The baron's son is pretty snotty imo but also doesn't think about how sus his actions and orders are.
I'm not surprised at how some readers are disliking how timid the MC is in most of these stories, but idk it fits our MC here since he was a Japanese person in his previous(? I forgot if he died or if he just fell into the world and was reverted to a younger form in this manga) life and majority, not all, Japanese are pretty reserved in asking for help thinking it would bother people. Old habits die hard, right?

I guess no one was as evil as I thought they were.
Honestly thought he party was sus and the noble wasn't as evil as I thought. A nice change.

This manga has such a weird and ominous vibe with every character's drawing besides MC. Like it feels as if everyone is out to get MC but in reality it's actually nothing evil. Not a bad thing though.

Dex-chan lover
The problem with a beginner to cooking is that they always want to rearrange here, add secret ingredients there. I mean wtf. Just make it like what the recipe says!

If the MC were a girl you all wouldn't be complaining about the retaliation, moreover the bratty kid and those guys earned it by creepily stalking him instead of being upfront and just inviting him to the baron house or just approaching him inside the library to ask him, either way the retaliation is probably going to be a prank or just a show of strength.

Aggregator gang
Its not a mistake in the drawing. That my friends, is a face when you have nowhere to escape xD

@Yabster_907
Yep its a real nice touch because it adds to the unfamiliarity and anxieties that the mc feels as he wanders into new places and as he meets new people.

lol why are there people complaining about Arito and the others wanting to retaliate? "Because there's no harm done"??? Guys, think about it, what if YOU were the one who got stalked for days, and at the end even got ambushed? Would you seriously think "Ah, I was just stalked, no big deal," lmao. Also, the only reason Arito able to get away is because of his abilities. Let's say that the one who is protected by that party is simply a child, did you seriously think they would be able to get away??? It's not about whether there's harm done or not, it's about how their way of doing things is seriously messed up to begin with.

Also lol that boy is only from a baron family and think he can act that high and mighty? He seriously need a check in the head real fast.

Some of you guys and some of the dude in the other site always saying "something bad will hapen" or "they are up to something"
but in reality, it;s just the drawing style.
It clearly said SLOW LIFE in the title, yet peeps just assume there will be something sinister going on.
This is so hilarious

oh come on author san why did you force a meeting between the noble and mc?
earlier you did show us that if the mc detects an encirclement he flees immediately with the use of magic yet now he hangs around to meet them?

Dex-chan lover
Even the rabbit is worried about the cooking in the last panel, peko!

Yay, he was never in any real danger in the first place, what a surprise!

I wonder why people keep making slow life themed works and still add fake conflict and tension that will never result in anything. This entire city arc is feeling pretty pointless right now.

Dex-chan lover
Pages 38ish through 45 plainly contain a bunch of Japanese cultural cues to which I am not privy.
Great chapter anyway!

Fed-Kun's army
So they just wanted to talk? Where is the harm in that? Its totally understandable to try and recruit a capable man

Orst is my spirit animal 😆😆😆 (I suck at cooking and only every blue moon does it turn out how it's supposed too😆😆) I love the details in this manga (manwha?)

Orst-san is like a little girl that just started to learn cooking but never cook 1 meal by the recipe, instead using “secret ingredients“ to make it more delicious 😂

Users who are viewing this thread