I am having issues with viewing any manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this all started this week. I am unable to view any chapters of any manga. I use Chrome (desktop). Chrome on my phone works just fine. I have trying adding Mangadex.org and mangadex.org/network to both my script and image blockers. I still am getting the "image x was unable to load" messages.

Same issue here

Device: lenovo p70a
OS + version: android 5.1
Browser + version: chrome, brave, kiwi
Whether you've got any adblockers/script blocking/anything unusual installed as a browser add-on: NO
If you're using an ISP with a history of blocking things: If ISP is blocking MD would I be here?
Have you switched your DNS servers: How to even do this for mobile browsers?
If you've tried a VPN: Yes, FAILED
Have you tried MD in an incognito tab: ALWAYS
Have you tried MD in a different browser: ALREADY SAID IN PREVIOUS Q
Have you cleared site data/cookies for MD: CLEARED, STILL FAILED

I restarted my computer for unrelated updates, and now it works. I did not make any other changes. So I do not why it works now.

same issue but with my chrome on my samsung s8 and samsung s6 phone , just the first 3-5 pages load ok and all the others page are "image x was unable to load" for the normal mode and "fail to construct url: invalid url" for the hentai mode, dont have any adblocker, always incognito, clear data cookies tried, need help huhu
edit: update tried too, no helping but it took more time to load every sites ;-;

I was having the same issue for days and decided to follow OP's suggestion to restart the computer.

It's working now.

I did notice that Chrome (it needed the computer to restart for an update) no longer needs an update - meaning it updated with the restart. Is that what caused it?

Contributor
Make sure Chrome or some add-on isn't blocking "*.mangadex.network" as that's where the images actually come from. If traffic from there isn't being blocked maybe Chrome is just being dumb with some pollyfills.

In Chrome for Android (Beta) you can change your DNS from settings
1eb3f87172.jpg

For what its worth things work fine in FireFox, PaleMoon, Tor Browser, and Edge(Chromium). Images do not load in Lynx though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread