I Am My Wife!?

Aggregator gang
The title "I Am My Wife". People in the comment section "Go for the yuri route!".

Literally just read the first parts of the first chapter and I already have a feeling this is heavily taking inspiration from kimi no nawa. So no sorry...

Fed-Kun's army
Why does this manga have so many weird digressions?

>randomly spends 5 chapters exploring the yaoi route of two random classmates
>random thugs
>random KIDNAPPING and MURDER arc

...and then back to gender bender hi-jinks and budding romance.
lol

I like the premise, I hate the execution.
I recommend "Delicate and Meek, Me?" for anyone who feels the same.

>>32 chapters and they still ain't datin'? This title is false advertising! GET TO THE MARRIAGE ALREADY!

So that's why there wasn't a "go f@ck yourself"-joke in the comments? Welp, now there is.

@Cloverfr Thanks for the suggestion of "Delicate and Meek, Me?"! I just started reading it (after reading your post) and it's pretty good.

I remember reading this 2 years ago and I came back. Man the premise had me intrigued but came back and apparently my memory of it was better than the shitshow I've come back to see...

Some things just need to be left to memory it seems...

@sambucety thanks for the hentai recommendation 😂 turns out I've already read it but let's hope it's better aged than this manga

the premise is good,but later on the story is shitstorm. and i think the artist have to learn more for drawing because its really bad.

premise is great, calls for a good story. The pacing is so weird, and the events are a bit too random the best part so far is when she couldn't talk

Dex-chan lover
@sambucety
Here on MD https://www.mangadex.org/title/39721/furohile
Someone else also recommended it. I'll give it a try soon.

@monkey123 lol that was 8-9 month ago xD glad to see this work here but I only can see the cover (fun fact the creators are a married couple, he writte the story she draw the art)

Users who are viewing this thread