I Am My Wife!?

Dex-chan lover
I’m getting good at spotting dumb manhuas. Just from the title and the cover image I could tell that it was chinese

27/115 chapters lol lesgo idk how I feeel abt the randomness but wtv who am I to judge somebody's work, I sure ain't drawing any comics

I love when stories about a unique concept get lost in themselves and start doing stupid shit like what's happening now. (S)he just wasted some guy with a gun, like what does that have to do with being your own wife.

Dex-chan lover
I remember seeing another manga called "My wife is a man". Now there's "I am my wife".
So.
What's the next logical step here?

"There is no wife."?
"Wife is but a dream"?

"The wife has always been and will forever be, not as separate being but a part of one's whole, so in a sense I am married to existence itself, which but another aspect of the atman. Also I am now a maid in another world!?!?"

Me

Dex-chan lover
32 chapters and they still ain't datin'? This title is false advertising! GET TO THE MARRIAGE ALREADY!

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I remember reading this a while ago and I do mean awhile ago. I swear its been around two years at least.

The story is very Chinese. The pacing is awful, People accept things too fast and the most random crap happens. The sudden car chase made me burst out in laughter at how Chinese it is. Then the sudden dark turn really kind of surprised me even for a Chinese story and that's saying something.

I kind of wish the MC ended up falling in love with the Secret crush they've had for over a decade or a female childhood friend of either the new body of the old body. I think it's kind of weird and maybe a bit narcissistic to be falling in love with yourself even if it's with you in a new body of the opposite gender. That's not a spoiler! I mean, The title is literally "I am my wife" I also just like the character of the secret crush more than the male MC.

I’m being nice here, okay?
It’s sh*t, but I’ll tell you why.

I’ll give them the badge of creativity, but, also in the bad way. It’s normal for someone to get along with themselves because they both have the same traits, ideals, and so on.
But when was marrying yourself a good idea in both real life and paper? Obviously it would sound ridiculous, because it is.

Honest to god, the few chapters don’t tell you sh*t other then the fact that we have a sports fevs. It’s also f*cking disappointing that they cut out LOADS of interactions.

It’s a meh story, sometimes things goes too fast that it’s unrealistic. If you wanna read it, read the novel that’s being translated. Both as slow in update and actually plot, but the protagonist actually have a relationship with other characters that are cut in this manga, for example. The fatty is actually someone she see AGAIN, unlike in the manga where everyone is seen once and disappears because they’re just there so the Protagonist remember the old days sh*t.

(Based on ch. 1-32 on this manga)

Guys, I'm gonna try to sound as nice as possible.

Look I get the idea, this guy becomes a girl and marries himself???

anyway Our MC gradually loses his original personality and memories of his past life, probably, because it wouldn't make sense that your MC the guy who became a girl, to fall in love with himself, Like that's messed up its a disorder too.

Have you watched Spongebob Squarepants, remember when Squidward invited a plus one, well his plus one was himself, see that

THat's the creepy thing that makes all puke sh*t.

Dex-chan lover
Marrying yourself is narcissism, incest or masturbation? Thonk Btw, I support the yuri route

Is this like Futurama where Fry goes back into the past and bangs his own grandma thus paradoxically making himself his own grandfather?

No male who becomes a female would go fuck themselves. That just ain't how it works.

This is nice! I’m interested. It sounds funny, but I’ll go on ahead to read this! Uwwaahah!! UwU.

Users who are viewing this thread