I Am My Wife!?

Why is this only 5.75? It's better than like 80% of the genderswap manga that I've read in this site.

Group Leader
@IamTrueLegend64 It's just random at the moment, unless we get a new translator. The one we currently have is really busy with real life (as you might see, I used google translate for these two new chapters), and the only thing that's been consistent since I joined the team in 2017 is that it takes several months for me to recieve new translated text. So yeah. sigh
EDIT: fixed the @

Reading the description reminds me of a certain movie where the mc is his own father, mother, wife, hero, mentor, and villain..... just one hell of big play by one person.......it was a great movie.....

Hm..... should i read this or not... hm.....

Dex-chan lover
Actually sounds like a fairly interesting premise, but also like things could get really weird (possibly disgusting or “bad” creepy levels for me) really fast. Do I want to roll the ball on this one?

@SiKucing that sounds interesting. What movie?

@TNT261
Predestination, well it was kinda weird but great at the same time.....

@swilson
Yep that one. So this manga doesn't huh, well the rating made me hesitate to read this one a number of time before as well....

Fed-Kun's army
this is so weird. it started out ok i guess and then the story telling just went highwire and now nothing really makes sense anymore.

Dex-chan lover
The setting has some potential but the writing is just lazy. No real character depth and the plot is just a connection of overused tropes. Good for some wtf moments and quick laugh but that's it

Group Leader
why does the cover image look nothing like the series

Users who are viewing this thread