I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the mass update.

@rayhan0004 Just you? No missing images for me.

So many things to say. But mostly... gtfo. You are a terrible dad. Don't pretend to care now.

Holy shit. Pls dont let the fater get good again. There is not a single thing that could excuse how he treated his daughter. Pls female mc, murder your father, kill that asshole of a sister and reign on your own.

@Rohen

Well, there is the younger brother who never gave up on her so she should exclude him from the revenge plan.
Also murder is too easy, the sperm donor should be kept alive and see how he means nothing to her and will never mean anything if ever.

Group Leader
My Boss Can't Be This Cute

Alternative title, what you guys think?

I've read some novel spoilers and I really hope they change the webtoon. I want a ML
and also a redemption for the father

@bythos to be honest my original comment would have been "reign with your brother" but after writing it, it kinda sounded like incest so I changed it.

As much as I hate it they’re PROBABLY going to try to redeem the father but who cares I just wanna focus on cute mc
She better get the happy ending she deserves or ima be throwing some hands 😔

Wholesome 😳❤️❤️

But I know once fake Blondie shows up, my bloods gonna start boiling again.

I almost popped a blood vessel in the previous few chapters. I was literally yelling in frustration and anger.....

That.... was a pit of sadness with a caramel at the end.

Death flags everywhere tho. Death flags everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread