I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

this is too cute... also FUCK the father i hope he feels sorry forever

Please take your rightful vengeance (Even the maid deserve nothing short of death)

The Elder gods demands the blood of the traitor

Oh, have we found the ML?
(Not sure, well, maybe he IS the male lead, or maybe the second, dunno.)

FUCK the father!! He can have Cosette let them rot in poison for all eternity!!

Take Zik, runaway and live a happy, peaceful life pleaaase. 😭

Dex-chan lover
Forget what I said about not sympathizing with her, she is a qt when she isn't daddy issues incarnate.

Fuck the father, tho, and fuck the author if he suddenly turns good because of that dream or gets a bullshit excuse for being such a dick.

Honestly they spent too long on the pre-time travel timeline, would have been so nice to have like 9 chapters of stuff like this instead of 5. So glad that a lot of chapters got posted quickly. Also kinda related, we all hate the father because long intro so if the author tries to redeem him then he has shot himself in the foot.

nice to see a protagonist with a brain, I really like this one
hopefully the rest will also be translated^^
thank you!!

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the mass update!

Yes girl! Don't acknowledge him at all, let him feel pain while you live your best life and when Cosette shows up show her your fist.

Dex-chan lover
While I agree that father is an asshole who don't deserve such a good daughter, this case is more deep than it seems. It was a well planned conspiracy.

It seems like the his wife always want to name her daughter cossette and it was a secret between 2 of them. The question is how the hell that fake bitch know? It seems like she has powerful backing behind her back.

We know that something happen to the wife when FL was born, because for some reason they name her Kiara not Cossette.

Btw I'm new at this site, how to mention someone?

Dex-chan lover
Maaan please don't redeem her father easily or at all. Just take the lil bro and get the fuck out from there dude.

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Wow, thank you for the mass drop of chapters. Hope you keep working diligently on this :)

Users who are viewing this thread