I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

@mizzu321
☝like this type @ and then the name without space

And there is also the fact that she came back in time. It's either the father or brother I think.

https://mangadex.org/title/30461/bocchi-sensei-teach-me-mangadex
Try reading this it tells you about the site setting and so on.

Ok, loved the group therapy and aw, I really like this big puppy, he's quite honest, righteous, and pure! (Someone pls confirm if he's the ML or not because I seriously hate having the 2nd-ml syndrome so I just basically try to not have my hopes up, lol)

Also agree, that b1tch Cosset had a lot of power and was part of a way bigger conspiracy, you don't become that cunning just because, and you can't have those powers just because, maybe the magic tower was involved as well, or maybe is some kind of trick/illusion to make it seems like she had that power. Maybe that's why a magician helped her to come back in time, because he saw everything that was happening, idk.

The point is that maybe our MC shouldn't be as excited to run away if Cosette's existence means danger for the world. She doesn't have to forgive her father in this whole equation though. She's better free. uwu

Tnks a lot for all the chapters, I couldn't wait so I read the 10 of them today, lol. <3

I'm pretty sure time was reversed cause Cosette couldn't deal with whatever was going to destroy everything - she's obviously part of a revenge plan, but I wonder wich families are behind it, maybe the mages as well. I feel so sorry for her lil brother, I imagine it didn't took long to that bitch get rid off him too.

Also ML allert!!! I hope she ends up with him, who acknowledged her since the first timeline, and not some random. Also the audacity of the Duke to be "sad" after treating her like shit her whole life... I don't want a doting father plot, let her rebel and be truly happy.

Ty for the mass update!

Fed-Kun's army
He better be ML, or I'm throwing hands. ( ◞‸◟ )
Thanks for the mass translation release!

🎵boi your in love!

🎵(YOUR IN LOVE)

🎵your in love!

🎵(YOUR IN LOVE)

🎵your in lo~ve with the lady~

" I'm in love with a monster" from 5th Harmony

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I AM CRYING AND SMILING SO HARD I FEEL CRAZY. poor baby she tried so hard. Her trash dad better SUFFER bc how dare he, I want her to be FREE. Also love her baby bro, who I’m fairly sure is the one who got her back, and the buddy knights!

IM HAPPY- IM CRAZY- HAPPINESS OVERLOAD* REEEEEEE X3 <3
It started when we were younger you were ,mine
MY BOO~~
Hey heeyyyy!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATEE😍

Dex-chan lover
I am glad thry included this fluff bc I actually got so nauseated front he first 5 chapters I thought I was going tot hrow up.

Also still ragging at her father, "sister" and the fake af maids. Athy all over again where I stay angry even tho it seems they're going the "he changes!" route.

Thank you so much for taking this!! It's really good!!! I can't wait for more *-*

Thanks for your work translators!

I wonder if the other girl was the demon in disguise.

I... love Reina she's one of my faves from this point on. Also the scene when she wakes up from blacking out is 🥇🏆🥇.

Users who are viewing this thread